Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

D57A21D6-75FF-49B3-B098-43E41676534D.gif

I know you’re joking about sending the coupons back, but you didn’t see any apparel or anything? Not even in the NikeLab or Member Access sections?

I’m just insulted with all of the stipulations.

The coupon only works for one full price item and probably doesn’t work with newer releases.

Fresh hot pizza 😂😂
2B0B3154-2A9B-406B-BC25-BDECE4501FB0.png
When does the 20% off code expire again? I have short term memory loss and already forgot. 🥲

redeem by June 3
Would love to. Code doesn’t work for Elite Pro backpack or the Elite socks.

Hell, it doesn’t even work for the 19’s. Figured it might be a good time to cop, but it isn’t ever gonna happen at this point.

What does it even work on?

Damn 1 week away….the whole promo sucked…gas at an all time high and they got us on a wild goose chase looking for cereal. Everything we want is excluded. Things that are excluded go on 10% sale and still excluded from said promo….probably buy something just to use the coupon up that will eventually go on sale cheaper then the 20% off 😂

Damn 1 week away….the whole promo sucked…gas at an all time high and they got us on a wild goose chase looking for cereal. Everything we want is excluded. Things that are excluded go on 10% sale and still excluded from said promo….probably buy something just to use the coupon up that will eventually go on sale cheaper then the 20% off 😂
Exactly. Stupid. Now I probably won’t even use the promo code cause I need to get that stuff.

Would love to. Code doesn’t work for Elite Pro backpack or the Elite socks.

Hell, it doesn’t even work for the 19’s. Figured it might be a good time to cop, but it isn’t ever gonna happen at this point.

What does it even work on?
Socks 🤣🤣🤣

DBs

Saw some "What the" Lebron 19's online while scrolling through IG...didn't think to save the picture, trying to find it again lol just in case anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom