Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

bunch of pea-brains with the playoff jokes.

LeBron will be All-NBA at age 37 and his team didn't make the playoffs because they were injured all season.

Your favorite player was probably All-NBA Worst Team at age 37 and his team didn't make the playoffs because of him.

Injuries and bad coaching will make any team lose.

Coming into a thread of a players signature line, player who you supposedly hate, and bashing said player unprovoked screams attention seeking and crazy.

Because it’s facts. He’s top five ever. Second best ever, actually.

Which is why I hold his feet to the fire. He SHOULD have been the man to pass Mike. But his intangibles are dog ****. He’s not a fighter. He’s a front runner and a coward.

He turns and runs when the going gets tough and/or quits.

He balls out and flexes when he’s beating someone he’s SUPPOSED to beat. But throws his teammates under the bus and sulks against superior competition when the chips are down.

In microcosm, his game 1 of the 2018 Finals before the final couple minutes and OT was possibly the greatest finals game I’d seen someone play. Until he dodged the pressure of taking the go to shot with little Steph Curry guarding him. Threw it to an unsuspecting even if open George Hill who shouldn’t have been shouldering that level of pressure or burden. It didn’t go his way. Then he didn’t call a timeout because he didn’t know they had one but threw JR Smith under the bus, pouted and visibly quit. Totally detached in still winnable OT.

Now by comparison look at a warrior like Iverson’s game 1 against a totally outmatched juggernaut of similar circumstances in the playoff undefeated Shaq and Kobe Lakers? He had a rough spell with Lue getting in his *** for a bit, but ultimately sealed the deal and closed the game.

LeBron has not a single competitive desire to play defense since 2014. They had enough talent to win that 2017 Finals. At the very least make it competitive. He didn’t play defense, and was visibly scared to guard KD, I remember him rolling under a pick to leave much smaller JR out to dry contesting Durant’s jumper to deal a game in Cleveland.

To put it frank, he’s a *****. Bird, Mike, Iverson, Kobe, D-Rose, Curry, hell a guy like Ja Morant now. That have heart, intangibles and competitiveness. Those guys built winning cultures around their leadership in ONE place. LeBron needs to stack the deck talent wise because he’s afraid of failure. He doesn’t lay it all on the line. Kobe shot free throws with a torn Achilles. You know how painful am achilles tear is? Meanwhile LeBron couldn’t gut it out to push a very talented team he essentially put together through franchise hostage into the playoffs.

This is all topical unlikable stuff in regards to basketball. Then you got his self aggrandizing, calling himself the goat, his circle jerk crew on The Shop, his blatant stupid political agenda and softly I’ll say colorism but possible low key racism.

He turns and runs when the going gets tough. Where’s he headed to next boys? What’s the next jersey? SMH haha

Maybe he can’t help it. His daddy turned and ran from Gloria. It’s in his genetic coding to be a coward. IDK.

Buddy was already doing his usual dirt when he’s disgruntled with planting seed at All Star Break about heading back to Cleveland (maybe to leave his hometown franchise a third time?!)

Just don’t see any likability. Talent? Yes. But that’s it. Even given all his accomplishments he sold himself short.

Look what much less capable Chris Paul of the same age did with a young core developing them into winners?

Meanwhile LeBron leveraged his power to trade what would’ve been a great young core by now for AD, old Westbrick, and washed Melo for “win now as easily as possible” rings to pad the narrative him and his cronies trying to push that he’s better and greater than Mike. It’s pathetic.

I read until just after you said he “SHOULD” pass MU as the GOAT.

Exactly why “SHOULD” he have passed MJ?

I read until just after you said he “SHOULD” pass MU as the GOAT.

Exactly why “SHOULD” he have passed MJ?

His Physical Stature?

If he had even a portion of the fire inside him Kobe/MJ seemed to have….dude would be a whole different animal lol. To this day I see bruh standing around on defensive plays and ****….**** like that first MIA DAL finals…

But then again him not going as hard as he can is probably why he’ll play well into his 40’s scoring 20-25+ PPG if he chooses to stick around that long.

His Physical Stature?

If he had even a portion of the fire inside him Kobe/MJ seemed to have….dude would be a whole different animal lol. To this day I see bruh standing around on defensive plays and ****….**** like that first MIA DAL finals…

But then again him not going as hard as he can is probably why he’ll play well into his 40’s scoring 20-25+ PPG if he chooses to stick around that long.

what fire did koBrick have? Why does this narrative exist?

Have you ever looked at how he performed in elimination games?
Have you ever looked at how he performed in game 7s
Have you ever looked at how he performed in the NBA Finals?
Have you ever looked at how he performed in the NBA Finals game 7?
Have you ever looked at how he performed at clutch shots at the end of playoff games?
Have you ever looked at his shooting percentages in all these scenarios?
Have you ever looked at how many times he scored 40+ points in playoff games?
Have you ever looked at how many times he scored 40+ points in the NBA Finals?
When did he ever carry his team to a series victory when they weren't supposed to win?
When did he ever play a remarkable game when his team's back was up against the wall and they had to win?
When did he ever dig his team out of a hole when they were in serious trouble down 2 or more games in a playoff series?

Have you ever compared those scenarios with what LeBron and/or Mike did in the same situtations?

kobe bryant was literally ***, pure ***, in those scenarios compared to Mike and LeBron.

koBrick had no fire, he just acted like he did and you guys fell for it. He was a regular-season player and that was really a product of a dozen years of narcissistic ball-hogging.

His Physical Stature?

Yes Lebron is physically a special athlete. But just because he’s big and can run and jump doesn’t equate to a player being inserted into the GOAT conversation.

Below is what Bobby Knight said about MJ before he ever played a game in the NBA.

I like Lebron, he’s excelled and exceeded all expectations. He does have flaws on the court with his mentality that does cause issues with how others feel about him.

Can you guys take this to the NBA thread? I think most of us are here for the shoes not this player A > player B back and forth

Lebron doesn’t want to talk about or wear his shoes but you expect us to?

1649375798594.gif

E2D9B07B-5CC6-4E99-8195-42A76EE02B29.gif

😂 naw that’s just how ridiculous some of y’all sound. I’m just waiting for more info on new CW for the lows

I don’t think it’s the fact that they’re not talking about shoes, it’s the fact that you don’t like and disagree with what they’re saying.

And yes, they do sound foolish :rofl:

But I don’t have an issue when posts are made not about shoes, as long as it makes sense. Unfortunately posts by one in here isn’t needed and not making sense. :rolleyes

So I understand where some are coming from.

I don’t think it’s the fact that they’re not talking about shoes, it’s the fact that you don’t like and disagree with what they’re saying.

And yes, they do sound foolish :rofl:

But I don’t have an issue when posts are made not about shoes, as long as it makes sense. Unfortunately posts by one in here isn’t needed and not making sense. :rolleyes

So I understand where some are coming from.
Gotcha 🤝

Every thread isn’t going to stay on point 100% of the time which is fine, like someone joked most of the posts in here lately have been about coupons codes.

Been around on NT long enough to have seen how player a > player b debates ruin threads so it’d be nice if that didn’t happen here. And I like Lebron just as much as Kobe so you’re talking to the wrong guy if you think I’d be the guy in his feelings either way about that topic.

I still haven't bought a pair of 19s:

Space Jams - I haven't seen them offered at retail ANYWHERE in my size 14

Black/Aqua - waiting

rest of the CWs - not paying $200

Man I pulled the trigger on the black/red joints on StockX for ~$60 above retail, now I see them and a couple more colorways sitting on DSG now and I fee some type of way. :lol::smh:

I'm done with the mids, the inner bootie isn't as pliable as I would like which makes the 19s tighter around the midfoot so they're aren't BBF friendly.

While try for a pair of lows to see how they are. The 18 lows were more comfortable compared to the highs so hopefully the same holds true for the 19s.

Back
Top Bottom