Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I am an 11.5 but can sometimes do 11 depending on the shoe, but not with lebrons. 11.5 is a must for me. If I were you I'd stick with 11. A lot of it depends on your foot type too though but I think you'd be safest with 11
I'm also an 11.5, but I have to be a 11.5 to wear any LeBron shoe comfortably. I'd stick with a 11

I know this isn’t a LeBron 4 thread. But if this is true…😍😍😍

Just what everyone wanted, FRUITIER PEBBLES!

1646352226641.gif

1646352242970.gif

1646352267379.gif

I could go for some Laker colors or the Birthday. But I’ll take just about whatever they can come up with besides the all gold one..😂

Last edited:
I know this isn’t a LeBron 4 thread. But if this is true…😍😍😍
LETS GOOOOO
i’ve noticed if Bron does a spin off more times than not we get the Color way it was inspired by (since the retros have started) it

Also whatever Nike Rep is in here: send me a pair :lol:
62F28E94-8B30-4260-9395-223BD16A1ECA.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up just grabbed a pair! I actually like the 19’s one of the best looking shoes out of the line as of recent in my opinion and they are actually comfortable. I’m definitely grabbing more color ways when they become available.
Factual. The shipping delays and Lebrons lack of interest in playing in them = decreased consumer interest = easily accessible = easy wins on a beautifully designed sneaker. For me, these and the 15 are the only models to really write home about since the 10.

Do I pull the trigger on Chosen 1’s on StockX and pay 80-100 over retail after fees for a Size 10?

So far those the only 19’s I wanted but didn’t know they dropped on snkrs as the scratch off thing, pretty sure I did that on snkrs but did not see a buy option.

So any chance they come to stores or do a bigger release cause I don’t see resale jumping on these

Dayum. I ordered from Champs yesterday morning the 3rd and just now got an email estimated delivery of the 14th. I don't order often from major retailers but 11 days seems a bit much

Back
Top Bottom