Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

4E04F753-80E3-4485-BE7D-41DEE05ECE65.jpeg

Space jam pair finally came through from Nike after waiting a week plus

Really late to the party but unfortunately can't find these anywhere around me to try on. Any help on sizing would be greatly appreciated....I wear a size 11 in the Lebron 9 and all of his lows, should I stick with the 11 or is this one of those weird ones that sizing down would be best?

TTS comments always confuse me since I don't truly know mine, and since Nike/Adidas basketball sizing is all over the place lol

Really late to the party but unfortunately can't find these anywhere around me to try on. Any help on sizing would be greatly appreciated....I wear a size 11 in the Lebron 9 and all of his lows, should I stick with the 11 or is this one of those weird ones that sizing down would be best?

TTS comments always confuse me since I don't truly know mine, and since Nike/Adidas basketball sizing is all over the place lol
I am an 11.5 but can sometimes do 11 depending on the shoe, but not with lebrons. 11.5 is a must for me. If I were you I'd stick with 11. A lot of it depends on your foot type too though but I think you'd be safest with 11

Back
Top Bottom