Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Yeah I was "the one guy."

You'll be good going TTS. The knit may be snug on the top of your foot but it breaks in after wearing them for an hour or so.
I appreciate the comment too you're literally the only person that took time to answer that for me earlier.

7D6C4FB4-2E2C-4EDB-81C0-4D2BEDB6319A.jpeg
D78EEFA4-F233-4E35-9AA3-2E96090450EE.jpeg

Thank you for replying for to this man that's awesome. I wear them for bodybuilding and the 35s are amazing for all the major lifts but I love the thought full length zoom and air would save my knees and back a lot! Plus this sneaker design just blows me away the knit upper isn't my favorite but the shape of it the midsole the heel cup it's just a really really great design for a sneaker imo.

I had to half up in 34s and half up in kyrie 6s as well. Only shoes I’ve ever halfed up in are those, huarache runners and Kobe Protro 5s. Im a true 11 across everything otherwise. These just came out the molds wrong and the knit needs to be rounded out by wearing them.

I appreciate the comment too you're literally the only person that took time to answer that for me earlier.

No problem. Sizing advice is one of the main reasons I joined NT years ago. It's invaluable info, especially for people like me who wear a large size that often isn't carried in stores.

I had to half up in 34s and half up in kyrie 6s as well. Only shoes I’ve ever halfed up in are those, huarache runners and Kobe Protro 5s. Im a true 11 across everything otherwise. These just came out the molds wrong and the knit needs to be rounded out by wearing them.

Man that's really relaxing to know tbh. I was stressing because the 34 lows I have to jam my foot in and tie super tight to get dead space. I want some Kobe 5s too so that helps to know too. Kyries are just insanely small idk why tf they did it that way.

No problem. Sizing advice is one of the main reasons I joined NT years ago. It's invaluable info, especially for people like me who wear a large size that often isn't carried in stores.
It totally is one this forum is one of the best ways to find that too because there are so many people on here that have great opinions. Lol do you have a pretty big foot? Btw with the knit on these it's just top that's tight the length is cool?

It totally is one this forum is one of the best ways to find that too because there are so many people on here that have great opinions. Lol do you have a pretty big foot? Btw with the knit on these it's just top that's tight the length is cool?

Length is more the fine, you half size up you’d be flopping. It’s just the top that feels like it’s scrunched down on you at first but like I said a few wears its good or if you aren’t wearing right away leave them stuffed good with paper for a while and that should do it too. Super comfortable.

Length is more the fine, you half size up you’d be flopping. It’s just the top that feels like it’s scrunched down on you at first but like I said a few wears its good or if you aren’t wearing right away leave them stuffed good with paper for a while and that should do it too. Super comfortable.

That's amazing man really appreciate it! I cant wait man super stoked.

1. Dunkman
2. Reflection (black)
X. Jades (Asia exclusive, no size 14, salty, screw you Nike)
3. AZG
4. Christmas
5. LA by Day
6. Reflection (white)
7. LA by Night
8. Melon/Sisterhood
9. mbappe/PSG
10. Lakers
11. James Gang
12. Multicolor

Got the reflections in the re-release last night. After 0-2 on the 8 and Christmas Day it was a nice bonus in spite of Nike not letting me use my gift card

Back
Top Bottom