Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Recently acquiring the Safari 16s almost makes me feel inclined to purchase the 18s though lol! Still on the fence.

LebronWatch has been unimpressive so far but it’s only April, I think they’re waiting to give us the real heat towards the end of the year.

So far, I actually think the LBW releases have been more than decent. We were offered some quality cws; Dodgers, Graffitis, Viotechs, IMO. Although I haven’t scooped up any yet, the Viotech 18 is closest one from taking my funds lol

Another PLUS is that LBW releases aren’t reselling for much (at least for my size). I think it’s great for fans of his lines!

Last edited:
So far, I actually think the LBW releases have been more than decent. We were offered some quality cws; Dodgers, Graffitis, Viotechs, IMO. Although I haven’t scooped up any yet, the Viotech 18 is closest one from taking my funds lol

Another PLUS is that LBW releases aren’t reselling for much (at least for my size). I think it’s great for fans of his lines!

Sadly I think that’s why most people aren’t impressed with them due to them not reselling for much :smh:

Back
Top Bottom