Nike Lebron 17

I tried it and it worked, but I got no spare funds lying around so I didn’t buy anything lol

lets break this rumor down a couple ways..... 7 designs "monstars" could mean 7 monstar colorways or 7 space jam color ways. if the previous means monstars and the total was 7 colorways im going to subtract 2 for swackhammer and the team shoe, that means theres one left for each Monstar. If it means there are 7 space jam colorways we could have seen 3 already monstars, swacks and tunes. Id put more creditbility in the number being right but the ones already released couting towards the total

If there’s that many more, I find it hard to believe Swackhammers will be the best when all said and done.

they should string along collectors by believing that the next one would be rarer than the previous one. That way they can sell all colors to the collectors, and by the time that it’s the 18s turn, collectors would be throwing their below retail 17s on stock x only to buy the 18s for retail on ndc lol

If there’s that many more, I find it hard to believe Swackhammers will be the best when all said and done.

The best one to everyone will be the most LIMITED one, that's just the nature of the sneaker culture now a days smh lol. So whatever one that is when it's all said and done will be the one everyone will say " I actually like those more" ..."fireeee!" blah blah regardless if it looks like crap.

Back
Top Bottom