Nike Lebron 17

The best one to everyone will be the most LIMITED one, that's just the nature of the sneaker culture now a days smh lol. So whatever one that is when it's all said and done will be the one everyone will say " I actually like those more" ..."fireeee!" blah blah regardless if it looks like crap.

you right. Should have clarified “best to me” cause o don’t care about limited.

The best one to everyone will be the most LIMITED one, that's just the nature of the sneaker culture now a days smh lol. So whatever one that is when it's all said and done will be the one everyone will say " I actually like those more" ..."fireeee!" blah blah regardless if it looks like crap.
Facts 💯.
The swackhammers is just too loud for me. Only appeals to the masses cause lebron wore them in one of greatest asg we've haven't witness in a long time, and nike actually didn't make them a PE exclusive for only lebron to wear and us to get mad and droll at.

probably each version of looney tunes

they already did bugs with that furry *** swoosh

If they go straight Tune Squad...theres a few to choose making more than the alleged seven...

Lola
Porky
Daffy
Marvin The Martian
Sylvester & Tweety (combo)
Foghorn Leghorn
Yosemite Sam
Pepe Le Pew
Road Runner
Taz
Elmer Fudd

Honorable Mentions:
Toro
Granny

Then again, they could go left field and make a Bill Murray or Wayne Knight..

Nike might do something corny and unoriginal and do a inspired space jam 11 color way. Im tried of seeing that theme being used and executed poorly.

Last edited:
I love this idea! Now just don’t blow it Nike! (Wishful thinking)

As mentioned by others, the Swacks are going to go down in history as All Star 2020s which will keep that pair distinguished from the rest.

I can’t wait to see what they got cooked up. Better not be like that nonsense new Hare 7s bs.

in the Bugs tonight
the-sneakers-worn-by-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-during-picture-id1202859481

They do feel a little snug but I wore mine all day yesterday and it feels like they loosened up throughout the day.

Has anyone noticed the name on the box for the swackhammers, I dont think they would release these as a GR

Attachments

• 5CAE78DA-17EA-42E5-A2AB-23A41FBC1A01.jpeg
    5CAE78DA-17EA-42E5-A2AB-23A41FBC1A01.jpeg
    275.7 KB · Views: 409
Back
Top Bottom