Nike Lebron 17

Haven’t owned a pair of LBJ’s since the the 11’s and I finally started breaking these in the gym earlier and I’m super impressed.

The comfort and cushioning already feel great out the box and I feel like I can play in these already but I’ll still wear them at the gym this week and do drills to break them in. It definitely feels a tad heftier than my KD’s but nothing substantial.

46D9FFB9-FDBA-4605-91DE-25F4C9D87D73.jpeg

How is the sizing on these? I have somewhat wide and flat feet, in Why Not Zer0.1s I went up half a size (size 12, im normally11.5), and they are perfect for me.

Got a refund for my Jordan 34s, and been looking for that "Currency" colorway, is there big differences between different CWs, especially traction wise? Any feedback is welcome, thanks!

Hmm...I have narrow feet, so you should see if anyone else chimes in. But IMO:

- the knit is snug, but has quite a bit of give to it. I think it's one of the best knits they've used on a Lebron
- they run a tad shorter than the past few models, but not enough to need to size up
- Can't speak on the traction

I would say go and try them on...at least some of the CWs are available all over the place. But if you can't, my gut would be to recommend a size 12.

How are the 17’s on court? Anybody got them in their on court rotation?
Since I can’t afford Kobe’s no more I went ahead and bought a pair of the 17s! Strictly for playing in and I’m a big guy and always heard the r cushion is amazing in lebrons...

How r these performance wise for those that have them??

The shoes are a mixture of the Lebron 8, Lebron 8PS and Lebron 9 Elite.

They are a Lebron shoe and all that comes with that. I wouldn’t say they are bulky but don’t expect something minimal.

Cushioning and support are elite. Traction is good.

Budget lines are nice these days.

never thought I’d see Bron wear one of his. Kyrie rocking the low 2 lately as well. (Which are great performers)

Haven’t owned a pair of LBJ’s since the the 11’s and I finally started breaking these in the gym earlier and I’m super impressed.

The comfort and cushioning already feel great out the box and I feel like I can play in these already but I’ll still wear them at the gym this week and do drills to break them in. It definitely feels a tad heftier than my KD’s but nothing substantial.

46D9FFB9-FDBA-4605-91DE-25F4C9D87D73.jpeg
you missed out man the 15 and 16 are great as well. think 16 mids are my fav but not as cushioned as the 15 or 17

Its freakin crazy to think that all star weekend is like 9 days from now, and we still havent seen ANY official photos of 17 Lows. All we know is that they are dropping, nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom