Nike Kyrie III

if Nike cared about its customers they'd make these types of releases an option on NikeiD. it would cut down on the re-sell market leaving its customers with extra cash to buy more of their shoes. like the blue PG1 releasing today can be made on NikeiD. you have to spend and extra $20, but you can have the shoe. i'd spend an extra $20 for the Kyrie BL but not more.

IMG_0752.JPG
Sooooo anybody decided to throw this bricks on...

The yellow they used, really pops n I really like em...

Wish I keep my kobe 5's...

Possibly looking for the 11's...

After striking out on SNKRS I was relatively lucky as I showed up to my HOH at 9:45am and people were walking through the parking lot back to their cars with their pairs. Walked inside HOH and only one person was at the register paying. Five boxes remained stacked behind the register that read 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 14. Amazingly I am a true 10 so was able to just walk in and walk out like it was no big deal. Dude that arrived 20 seconds behind me was much taller and bigger and copped the 9.5 (most likely to flip or trade) so it was just matter of seconds difference between success and heartbreak as im sure he would’ve copped the 10 instead. Now have to decide to wear or try to get signed to make a matched set. Great shoe, very happy.
12121212.jpg
11.jpg

After striking out on SNKRS I was relatively lucky as I showed up to my HOH at 9:45am and people were walking through the parking lot back to their cars with their pairs. Walked inside HOH and only one person was at the register paying. Five boxes remained stacked behind the register that read 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 14. Amazingly I am a true 10 so was able to just walk in and walk out like it was no big deal. Dude that arrived 20 seconds behind me was much taller and bigger and copped the 9.5 (most likely to flip or trade) so it was just matter of seconds difference between success and heartbreak as im sure he would’ve copped the 10 instead. Now have to decide to wear or try to get signed to make a matched set. Great shoe, very happy.
12121212.jpg
11.jpg

man :wow: that CHINESE writing killed it,,makes me wanted it so bad geeesh

Back
Top Bottom