Nike Kyrie III

One of my coworkers is going to the employee store tomorrow...told Him to Grab me a size 12 if they have them

Anybody try mismatching the tuxedo and cookies and cream pairs? I'm curious how it would look rocking them together. But I'm too cheap to buy both pairs, lol. Who trying to split a size 13?

When K24 met K3.
actually the yellow on Kyrie is much brighter, wish it is darker though.
Maybe the difference between del so vs tour yellow?
IMG_20170916_145819.jpg
Kyries are the best bruce lee by far

Anyone think they'll restock these soon? They're like a must cop for me and I ****** up and really don't wanna pay 300 for them, I'd pay 250 at most but ****.

I feel you bro. ive never went to 300 and dont plan on it.
Yeah dude, I'm pissed because I forgot they released friday and was 18 minutes too late, I'm so used to saturday man why they do me like that. Hoping I can cook on these UNDFTD this week

Actually scored a pair of black ice and balled in 'em 2x.

They're actually not too bad. Court feel favours the impact protection, but if you're a quick/light guard these are decent. Traction is beast even on dusty floors (with a wipes). Transition is great.

I felt like I didn't give them a chance when they released earlier - though first impressions weren't great at all.

Looking to find the white/gold pair on discount.

if I can get a pair of BL for around 160-180 I’ll cop. That’s the same I paid for my Samurais

Back
Top Bottom