Nike Kyrie III

Jahron from WT loves those TP IV

Would you say the forefoot was TOO stiff? As in a deal breaker?
If you're talking about the forefoot area, I think it'll loosen up over time. Seems like the textile/mesh is very rigid.  

The cushioning in the forefoot is similar to the 2's.

Overall it's hard to give an accurate description as wearing them in store vs playing in them is different.  Best bet is to try them on in store if you can and go from there.

So I used my Kyrie 3s for a 2 hour practice today.

Traction: AAA, best traction I have played in since the Kyrie 2s. Nike has done a very good job on this, nothing else to say.

Ankle support: when I tried them on last week, the ankle support felt very strong and tight, but after the first practice in them I miss the ankle support and strap of the Kyrie 2s.

Design: I like the big swoosh and the design all the way to the flywire, but the forefoot area is a step back in my opinion.

Cushioning: the zoom in the heel is great, I would have loved some zoom in the forefoot though. Let's see how my foot feels after the next couple of practices.

Right now from the looks I would say: Kyrie 2 > Kyrie 3 > Kyrie 1

the black/ice colorway is nice, but I hope that Nike will top that with the next releases

So I used my Kyrie 3s for a 2 hour practice today.

Traction: AAA, best traction I have played in since the Kyrie 2s. Nike has done a very good job on this, nothing else to say.

Ankle support: when I tried them on last week, the ankle support felt very strong and tight, but after the first practice in them I miss the ankle support and strap of the Kyrie 2s.

Design: I like the big swoosh and the design all the way to the flywire, but the forefoot area is a step back in my opinion.

Cushioning: the zoom in the heel is great, I would have loved some zoom in the forefoot though. Let's see how my foot feels after the next couple of practices.

Right now from the looks I would say: Kyrie 2 > Kyrie 3 > Kyrie 1

the black/ice colorway is nice, but I hope that Nike will top that with the next releases
did you go TTS or .5 up?

what did you wear for K1/K2?

Yes on the bhm question and the first Kyrie 2 id was the scribble graphic right? I don't remember the effect being an option.

thanks domo....had the bhm and all star pair in mind when I passed on samurais...hopefully both are dope

I know I'm getting older when I'm also thinking "niiice table, great couch, nice blinds."
laugh.gif

other nike sneakers 9.5?
1 + 3 i had to + 0.5 
2 i could go tts... for some reason

Air Jordan XI Three-Quarter US 9.5
Air Jordan XI Low US 9
AIr Penny I US 9 (current retros) 9.5 (OG versions and early retros)
Air Penny II US 9 (current retros) 9.5 (OG versions and early retros)
Air Penny III US 9 (current retros) 9.5 (OG versions and early retros)
Air Penny IV US 9.5 in all OGs and retros, need to try the 2016 IVs on though
Foamposite One US 9.5 in OGs and retros
Kobe I US 9.5
Air Jordan XX3 9.5
Air Jordan XIV 9.5
Air Jordan XVI 10
Nike Foamposite Lite 9.5

this should give an indication

View media item 2291836
Here is all I am saying (and I will probably buy a pair of 3's cuz I love Kyrie), Nike could have released either of these shoes as the 3's and sold the same. They did nothing to the 3's to make me say "got to have". They look like many other new or older Nike releases and don't even have anything special to make them shout "sig shoe". Just my two cents (yes an opinion so don't go gettin' all mad) on whey this shoe us underwhelming to me.
What are the pair on the bottom called

Back
Top Bottom