Nike Kyrie III

They weren't on the launch locator to begin with. Weird since they got the What The Kyrie 2 as well as a few other stores. Only Arden Mall got them up North this time. Wonder if it's just a shipping delay due to the weather.

Yea decided to take my chance going. I had some bad experience with some shady employees there on previous releases that showed up on launch locator but claimed they never received any shipments.

Last edited:

Damn, i knew i should've just kept it going with the first shoe 
mean.gif

i guess i'll just have to scoop later
That's the only reason I copped [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Smart man

I lowkey tried this morning, but they weren't going in my cart..

i should've just took the offer for the opp while it was there 
tired.gif

I halfheartedly tried as well, just because I have the Dreams and Effects. Hit a brick wall (as usual) on FTL.

Not paying resale for a "just to have it" shoe though. On to the next...

I like the Samurais but maybe it's for the best I wasn't able to buy them.

Was an intial impulse on Christmas and missed out. Then became an annoyance to me so I tried yesterday and missed again. Time to let that fish go and on to the next pair.

Reading comments regarding fit and all I suspect they wouldn't be comfortable to me anyway.

FEBRUARY 1
NIKE KYRIE 3 – HYPER COLBALT/WHITE/CHLORINE BLUE/VOLT -- 852395-102

Last edited:
JANUARY

21th – NIKE KYRIE 3 – 852395-018

FEBRUARY

3th – NIKE KYRIE 3 – 852395-681

23th – NIKE KYRIE 3 – 852395-102

could be wrong but i thought i seen the "hot punch" color code listed as 681...I'm gonna go scour the web to confirm or deny this...

yea, 102 is probably that "cobalt" colorway or "duke"...that 018 has me looking...grey/silver based...maybe all-star pair...

edit: nvm, i passed on the black ice pair so didnt even think it to be that code...welp back to waiting for the ids to drop...

Last edited:
Sorry didn't know the two are BI and Warning. Edited again, FNL showing Feb 1st.

The first post says AS Feb 16 blue/white/green, I wonder if that has changed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom