Nike Kyrie 8

did they come out and say why these arent called the 9?

the only thing i dont like is the tucked in swoosh. so many other models have that swoosh going in/out on the midsole

rumour is that kyrie didn't like the infinity's design (originally the 8), so nike changed it to the infinity (not hard to do when all you gotta do is print new box labels)

when the 9's leaked, kyrie said on IG that they are the 8's.

The swoosh going into the midsole is kinda getting old, like the renew elevate 3
4D7E2D27-812C-42A3-8E7A-680822229F97.png
Those look nice

Saw this from an EU site releasing them on the 11th. Zoom Strobel in the Forefoot plus Heel Zoom?

Responsible comfort
The Air Zoom Strobel unit in the forefoot combines with a molded sockliner and recycled foam in the midsole. This foam offers more comfort and responsiveness without reducing sensation, and even achieves the feat of displaying Level 2 durability. The Air Zoom unit in the heel provides even more rebound and dynamism.

Saw this from an EU site releasing them on the 11th. Zoom Strobel in the Forefoot plus Heel Zoom?

Responsible comfort
The Air Zoom Strobel unit in the forefoot combines with a molded sockliner and recycled foam in the midsole. This foam offers more comfort and responsiveness without reducing sensation, and even achieves the feat of displaying Level 2 durability. The Air Zoom unit in the heel provides even more rebound and dynamism.

So it's the same as the Infinity 👍 which EU site you found this info?

I see Nike is releasing statements. It’s probably all but confirmed that they won’t re up his contract but is there a chance they terminate early?

I see Nike is releasing statements. It’s probably all but confirmed that they won’t re up his contract but is there a chance they terminate early?

I'm sure those discussions are being made. That press conference after the game didn't help things. At least he eventually took down the tweet. I doubt we get a bunch of colorways of these like normal and he could make them scrap any releases with his actions.

The way they’re phrasing this is like they’re setting the stage for them to not even drop.

I wanna see Kyrie keep his deal off principle but since this a little different than the Ye situation where Kyrie don’t help design these most likely, they should rebrand the line instead of scrapping it

Nike been checked out on dude for a year. They probably just want to get these out the way and be done with him

Kyrie should probably keep his mouth shut and this Twitter fingers off his phone if he wants some of that Puma or New Balance money

But yeah, one of the Chinese brands might still throw a bag at him

Back
Top Bottom