Nike Kyrie 8

My friends always make fun of the puffy *** tongue 🥲
I mean I love the infinity, it’s my best performing basketball shoes from Nike since the Kobe 8s and the tongue is super plush and comfortable, but it is cartoonishly and obnoxiously big, and it kind of ruins the silhouette for me a little bit in terms of aesthetics

Colorways might kill this model
I mean it’s that way for a lot of models, and with the emphasis always being on obnoxious over the top color Waze from Nike since like 2013 or 2014. Who knows? But most of the ones so far have been fire, a little out there in some cases like the one above, but the ones he was seen practicing in in that white and black with like infrared color way? Those are absolutely versatile and totally fire

The first release is normally a black and white release, so it fits. 🤷‍♂️

Should have made the swoosh outline silver or GITD though

kyrie-irving-of-the-brooklyn-nets-high-fives-head-coach-steve-nash-picture-id1244131550

1666448786445.jpeg

Surprised no one posted this

Yeah they kinda phoned this one in.

Not my favorite, but I don't hate 'em either. Still not calling them the "8" though.
did they come out and say why these arent called the 9?

the only thing i dont like is the tucked in swoosh. so many other models have that swoosh going in/out on the midsole

the only thing i dont like is the tucked in swoosh. so many other models have that swoosh going in/out on the midsole
The swoosh going into the midsole is kinda getting old, like the renew elevate 3
4D7E2D27-812C-42A3-8E7A-680822229F97.png

Who knows...

They're probably tired of Kyrie and thought "hey we can just reuse the same box from last year!"

Back
Top Bottom