NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

Hit on home and navy pair for DSG store pickup. Pickup window is terrible as Mr_Unbiased Mr_Unbiased said. Also checked my FTL reservations and they removed all three stores I chose for grey and red pair.

Couldn’t enter the FTL raffles. Changed my password and it removed my CC which is a requirement for ship to me. Then when you try to add it, they hit you with authenticate via text. But it then says too many attempts, try again in a few days. SMH.

Same lol
And I was hoping they’d come through so I wouldn’t have to force myself to make DSGs pickup window smh

Last edited:
70 boost for Navy…

Thx god lol

IMG_5545.jpeg

Hit on fl app for a couple colorways. Was this a sought after release? I don't really win anything on fl draws.

Struck out all in-store FTL , hopefully I win at least one ship to me, if not it’s NDC or bust for me

I haven’t got notifications about FTL or DSG for the black so im assuming I struck out.

If anybody has a 13 they’d be willing to part with I’d be interested.

Just trying to get the black pair. Struck out on DSG. But just a notification that FTL charged my card but no email yet. I did ship to me. Hopefully I get them 🤞

Just trying to get the black pair. Struck out on DSG. But just a notification that FTL charged my card but no email yet. I did ship to me. Hopefully I get them 🤞
From my understanding and someone correct me if I’m wrong, if you get a charge you’re good. You won’t get the email until the AM

Put in 2 reservations on footlocker. One for the grey and one for the black. Got a single charge but don’t know for what color. Pins and needles until 9am tomorrow.

DFW FOLKS

Towneast will have all pairs 2moro fcfs they will start selling them when delivered

Red and grey they will have a **** load

Back
Top Bottom