NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

I dont even know my size in these. Had the OG easter colorway back in the day in my TTS and I remember it fitting super exact that I wished i went up half a size. Fast forward to now, then I copped the Venice beach protro this year half size up and it was a tad bit too long lol. So now I copped the Lakers Away today in my TTS.

I have NEVER won any Kobe’s on Nike or SNKRS. Today was different…

Attachments

• IMG_2176.png
    IMG_2176.png
    293 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2177.png
    IMG_2177.png
    316.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2178.png
    IMG_2178.png
    243.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2179.png
    IMG_2179.png
    323.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2180.png
    IMG_2180.png
    243 KB · Views: 350
Probably going to have a extra pair of the black in a 9.5 looking to trade for the reds on a 9.5 if anyone is interested hit my inbox

Last edited:
Local DSG only showed the navy pair for display/raffle. Show up today to pick mine up and they got the Aways and Greys out. Would’ve been nice to know beforehand.

Gotta get the Laker Home joints eventually, just for this hat. Not big on majority white based kicks, but Laker colorways are hard to resist
IMG_0117.jpeg

Seems NIKE finally giving us we want...more KOBES!! Hopefully this type of release keeps happening for Kobes in the future

Seems NIKE finally giving us we want...more KOBES!! Hopefully this type of release keeps happening for Kobes in the future
This a once a year type thing. Just in time for basketball season. They'll probably do a similar team basketball drop next year for the 9s. The rest of the releases will be quickstrike and better colorways/designs than these team basketball colorways.

This a once a year type thing. Just in time for basketball season. They'll probably do a similar team basketball drop next year for the 9s. The rest of the releases will be quickstrike and better colorways/designs than these team basketball colorways.

Unfortunately true

Gave up after 10am release

Glad to see everyone ate, I assume prices will be at or maybe below retail so I’ll wait a week or two

Back
Top Bottom