NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Just put up some kobe ids up nike damn.
I really wonder if they don’t do this because so many people would return for the most minute details and flood customer service with calls about delivery dates and the like when you could ID Kobe’s. And they figure going thru all that again the juice isn’t worth the squeeze financially.

Impossible to get anything on Richard's but they've had the Bruce Lee's, Big Stages and 5 Rings as well as the AS and Grinches restock today. Got to the checkout twice and went OOS both times.

First W in years. Feels good man.
31136C6C-95FA-4523-8036-5CE0B44A8904.png

Once again, the release dates don't mean anything🤷‍♂️

just out of curiousity What’s this supposed to mean? I guarantee when/if they do release tons of people gonna be mad at SNKRS on here ! I made this statement months ago when I got grinch protros I’m not waiting to be disappointed by them and end up paying resell anyway. If they there I’m buying em if reasonable price

Oh SNKRS pulled a fast one. That’s love but besides a select few what Kobe people in here really won.? 2,3? Bots and crazy luck is the only option.

I really wonder if they don’t do this because so many people would return for the most minute details and flood customer service with calls about delivery dates and the like when you could ID Kobe’s. And they figure going thru all that again the juice isn’t worth the squeeze financially.

Hopefully they put them up since they will be cleaning used sneakers and selling them

Checkout errors on richards when I first saw the tweet. Woke up too late for SNKRS even with the 10 minute draw. My dog is usually a good alarm clock lol

just out of curiousity What’s this supposed to mean? I guarantee when/if they do release tons of people gonna be mad at SNKRS on here ! I made this statement months ago when I got grinch protros I’m not waiting to be disappointed by them and end up paying resell anyway. If they there I’m buying em if reasonable price
Take the All Star 6s for example. There were lots of people grabbing them from StockX/GOAT way before they officially dropped. This is why we get mad at SNKRS because all the stock went to the resellers. If so, why have an official release date (or even retail PRICE) when people get them early anyway.
And no, this isn't something new, plugs have been around forever in the sneaker game. There's nothing we can say or do (I had to grab my 5 rings for resell) but having all this BS happening after of the man's death is sickening.

Take the All Star 6s for example. There were lots of people grabbing them from StockX/GOAT way before they officially dropped. This is why we get mad at SNKRS because all the stock went to the resellers. If so, why have an official release date (or even retail PRICE) when people get them early anyway.
And no, this isn't something new, plugs have been around forever in the sneaker game. There's nothing we can say or do (I had to grab my 5 rings for resell) but having all this BS happening after of the man's death is sickening.

I agree with you 100% percent is sickening. Do I like paying resell? No! Every since Kobe died no mall in my area even carries his shoes. What’s my luck? I tried every release of the 5s that came out after his passing. Each one an L. I told myself if I’m gonna end up paying resell like I did with the 5s I wanted then with the 6 (my favorite model) I’m gonna move early and that what I’m doing. The same price I’m paying for these shoes early is what people are paying after a SNKRS loss or they get slightly better. I’ll take that. With the pandemic and his loss we taking chances that darn near impossible. I rather control my own fate. In defense of people like myself who grab them early they probably tired of losing time and time again and want to make sure they have their pair. I wish I could walk in a mall like I used to and just grab my pairs( the ones not hyped up) but I can’t. SNKRS and Nike the problem to be honest. They don’t make enough. Vanessa had to intervene. It is what is at this point. Kobe fans rare in Wisconsin and if his shoes my only way to feel his presence more now that he gone so be it. If we showing collections btw I’ll be glad too
Join.

I agree with you 100% percent is sickening. Do I like paying resell? No! Every since Kobe died no mall in my area even carries his shoes. What’s my luck? I tried every release of the 5s that came out after his passing. Each one an L. I told myself if I’m gonna end up paying resell like I did with the 5s I wanted then with the 6 (my favorite model) I’m gonna move early and that what I’m doing. The same price I’m paying for these shoes early is what people are paying after a SNKRS loss or they get slightly better. I’ll take that. With the pandemic and his loss we taking chances that darn near impossible. I rather control my own fate. In defense of people like myself who grab them early they probably tired of losing time and time again and want to make sure they have their pair. I wish I could walk in a mall like I used to and just grab my pairs( the ones not hyped up) but I can’t. SNKRS and Nike the problem to be honest. They don’t make enough. Vanessa had to intervene. It is what is at this point. Kobe fans rare in Wisconsin and if his shoes my only way to feel his presence more now that he gone so be it. If we showing collections btw I’ll be glad too
Join.
Bro I’m here in Wisconsin too!!! You already know we get little to anything here & if we do it’s back doored instantly it’s a ******* struggle to say the least man I got lucky today on the grinches for my son . I’ve taking so many L’s already this year . I mean everything sells out now it’s ridiculous... You’re right got to either get the shoe early .. find a plug .. or play the lotto on release day & see what happens ...

Bro I’m here in Wisconsin too!!! You already know we get little to anything here & if we do it’s back doored instantly it’s a ****ing struggle to say the least man I got lucky today on the grinches for my son . I’ve taking so many L’s already this year . I mean everything sells out now it’s ridiculous... You’re right got to either get the shoe early .. find a plug .. or play the lotto on release day & see what happens ...

yea it’s rough man. Been rough in Wisconsin. Im
Glad you got them for your soon though. I remember trying to get them on SNKRS to help you and took an L I’m happy y’all got success.

Back
Top Bottom