NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Great didn’t even know this happen til just now..
Told y’all when he died it’s going to be like this forever now and I was bashed saying be patient 😂 whatever

I agree with you 100% percent is sickening. Do I like paying resell? No! Every since Kobe died no mall in my area even carries his shoes. What’s my luck? I tried every release of the 5s that came out after his passing. Each one an L. I told myself if I’m gonna end up paying resell like I did with the 5s I wanted then with the 6 (my favorite model) I’m gonna move early and that what I’m doing. The same price I’m paying for these shoes early is what people are paying after a SNKRS loss or they get slightly better. I’ll take that. With the pandemic and his loss we taking chances that darn near impossible. I rather control my own fate. In defense of people like myself who grab them early they probably tired of losing time and time again and want to make sure they have their pair. I wish I could walk in a mall like I used to and just grab my pairs( the ones not hyped up) but I can’t. SNKRS and Nike the problem to be honest. They don’t make enough. Vanessa had to intervene. It is what is at this point. Kobe fans rare in Wisconsin and if his shoes my only way to feel his presence more now that he gone so be it. If we showing collections btw I’ll be glad too
Join.
Guess that's the best we can do. I'm happy for those who can get what they want for the price they're willing to pay.

Great didn’t even know this happen til just now..
Told y’all when he died it’s going to be like this forever now and I was bashed saying be patient 😂 whatever
LOL I also remember you insisting we were never going to get any Kobe shoes released ever again, period ...
It's definitely messed up how Nike seems to short the supply of Kobes, but honestly it doesn't seem any different to me than any other shoe with even a little bit of demand for it. It's not just Kobes hardly anyone can score for retail, it's almost everything for the past year. It's not like I can buy Jordan retros from SNKRS--or from anywhere else, for that matter, for retail on release day. The way things are right now makes buying ANY shoe you want damn near impossible without paying resale.

yea it’s rough man. Been rough in Wisconsin. Im
Glad you got them for your soon though. I remember trying to get them on SNKRS to help you and took an L I’m happy y’all got success.
Appreciate it bro & appreciate you helping ... man if you ever need help don’t hesitate .. I don’t have the best luck but I’ll sure try for you my dude

AC7F4897-DBF2-427C-A110-6D8EE4C9B317.jpeg

Me oh my.....

JS”

The Booker purple orange fade PE was way too clean. They gonna need to ID these with all the options they're giving to the players. Guarantee sell out and will make the Nike shareholders happy with how much money they'd collect. Plus all the fans will be able to customize their own shoe(s) and get as many as they'd want. I just don't get it..

They can make millions, I dont think they will handle the demand tho but then again this is Nike, eventually all pairs would be made and sent

They can make millions, I dont think they will handle the demand tho but then again this is Nike, eventually all pairs would be made and sent
This is what they could do- open up Nike ID for a window of a few days, and as orders flood in, have a moving ticker that pushes out expected delivery date that’s correlated to incoming orders. So if they’re massively inundated with orders, it will push out the time line and people can see it on the front end that their ETA is going from like 6-8 weeks to 10-12 weeks for example. So if your order is early it’d be quicker.

This is what they could do- open up Nike ID for a window of a few days, and as orders flood in, have a moving ticker that pushes out expected delivery date that’s correlated to incoming orders. So if they’re massively inundated with orders, it will push out the time line and people can see it on the front end that their ETA is going from like 6-8 weeks to 10-12 weeks for example. So if your order is early it’d be quicker.

yea thats what I was thinking

i joined the kobe team late, first pair was the x’s, felt how comfy they were and I said yea I gotta go all in on others

always thought his kicks were fly regardless but that comfort sold me

Nah I definitely think it will happen ONE day

It wouldn’t surprise me if it doesn’t. But I’m guessing it’s more likely to happen eventually than not.

The fact that we had IDs until not that long ago, and there’s sooooo many PEs that look kinda like IDs,& the demand/popularity (revenue)...

My word is this is this since I buy mines early. If I get any kobes through SNKRS (which I doubt) I will sell the pair to someone in here through PayPal for retail and shipping. When I had early access to Bruce lee V and missed out cause I didn’t get notification I left the other pairs there instead of buying another to sell for resale for profit. I was mad as f**k though. Any release someone in here is a 10 and I have the already shoe I’ll look out.

I’m officially done talking Ls on these and the Vs. until Nike puts these on NBY or makes a GR colorway that is easy to grab at retail, I’m going to focus on other shoes...

ID for dunks was limited and sold out fast. If they did ID for kobe's, they'd have to leave it up for a while because if it sells out asap, its really no different than the limited kobe drops we get nowadays anyway

Back
Top Bottom