NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

If rumors hold its most of them
Both BL
possibly both undftd
EYBL
think i seen 5x champ
That's wild.... if there are leftovers of those. I can understand the BLs cuz they released at FL but the ALTS and 5x were only SNkrs releases right. So they just held back some of those pairs?!

If rumors hold its most of them
Both BL
possibly both undftd
EYBL
think i seen 5x champ

I would be super down for a pair of BL Alternates and if the illusive EYBL's are somehow available that would perfect. Wishful thinking for now, I'll believe it when I see it 🤞

But I can now see why they'll do 5s if they have left overs. Possibly approach next year to continue and finish out the 6s with all the rumored pairs we saw way back when for the Protro 6s and "increasing" production.. maybe kids sizes. They know folks would like something so just they'll just put out something for this month. But we shall see

Last edited:
If they're just leftover product, people really shouldn't be getting their hopes up. It'll be barely enough to even graze the surface of demand. I got all those listed, but wouldn't mind hitting for retail, seeing as how I paid resell for almost all my kobes. Man, I should've pulled the trigger on chaos alts when they were 550. Same with the PJs for 350. I waited and now prices are OD. I got a ton of trade bait, but refuse to pay anywhere near the going rate for those at the moment.

F00B1052-9377-406F-B25C-8177894ED582.jpeg
Crispy, dear lord I love these

Well said, I am in this boat. I find myself open and buying other brands even though I love Nike. I’m trying adidas, puma, and UA.
I've been collecting/wearing Kobes since the move to Nike. From the 8s thru the 11s, I purchased almost every 'Elite' release. During those 'peak' collecting years, the only hole in my collection was the three 9 HTMs (I was fortunate enough to cop all 4 of the 10 HTMs). On top of all the Elite releases, I also purchased a substantial amount of the EMs too. I also purchased many IDs.

After Kobe retired, I began to sell off a lot of my collection because many pairs were approaching the 7-8 year mark. Based on my experience, many Nikes begin to suffer from material breakdown around that time. Even then, I would take the proceeds from my selling and parlay that $ into new releases.

I spent a crazy amount of money on Kobes and I have ZERO regrets. I got A TON of enjoyment all these years collecting/wearing Kobes...just like I got A TON of enjoyment following Kobe from the start (I live in Philly, and Kobe was a huge deal here in Philly back when he was playing at Lower Merion). The only times my heart was broken regarding Kobe was when the Sixers took AI instead of drafting Kobe, and of course, the horrible Sunday a couple years ago.

It's gone from all that interest, enjoyment, passion, and money 'all things Kobe' posted in the above paragraphs to...

now spending about $500 a year (if that) via StockX.

Way to go Nike!!!!!

If they just release leftover 5s and barely have any product that would be so frustrating
That’s what’s going to happen. Prepare yourself to be frustrated. They’re going to release 5 pairs per size and SNKR_Twtr will retweet some ****boy who never owned a Kobe in his life and only wants to flip.

giphy.gif

Haven't been in this thread or heard of any Kobe's coming out after the Mamacita release, did somebody said there'll be pairs of Vs? What about the Del Sol 6?

Back
Top Bottom