NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

When I think of NBA players that wear Kobe’s DeMar is first that comes to mind. Then Booker and Middleton. Nobody else is really coming to mind atm. Who else wears pretty much strictly Kobe’s? Campazo, that bald backup PG (names not coming to me) that wears one Kay Yow and one Grinch 6 😂

Yea def just worded as we would word it... but yea don't think it's in a contract that he's the face of the kobe line. I guess she was tryna set the record straight lol

1659384222164.png
Gawdam, she went off

I’m hoping we get a Kobe drop this month and it’s a 6 but I feel like Mambacitas were it for this year and we have to wait until 2023 for other drops

I’m hoping we get a Kobe drop this month and it’s a 6 but I feel like Mambacitas were it for this year and we have to wait until 2023 for other drops
They do 1 drop a year… imma be sick

One could easily sit back and collect $ from the sneaker deal. It does not seem to be about money with her.

Good for her.

I had no issues with Vanessa making that statement.

What needs to happen is a clearly defined roster announced by Nike and Vanessa. We all know no athlete will be the "face" other than Kobe. This is true with Jordan Brand even though they try to make it seem like year to year someone is the "face" since MJ is retired. MJ will always be the face of Jordan Brand. Same with Kobe and his line. Hopefully we get some news about upcoming Protros in Q4.

Last edited:
What needs to happen is a clearly defined roster announced by Nike and Vanessa. We all know no athlete will be the "face" other than Kobe. This is true with Jordan Brand even though they try to make it seems like year to year someone is the "face" since MJ is retired. MJ will always be the face of Jordan Brand. Same with Kobe and his line.

I agree with this.

Melo, CP3, Zion. All “faces” of JB and didn’t sell nearly anything close to regular jordan numbers. Shoot, a culmination of all TEAM JB wont/havent sold as well as regular jordan.

Wait so most of y’all think nothing coming this year? So If we get one we lucky? No disrespect intended If that’s the case and it’s one pair I hope it’s not the Kay yow. Give the OC or chaos.

Wait so most of y’all think nothing coming this year? So If we get one we lucky? No disrespect intended If that’s the case and it’s one pair I hope it’s not the Kay yow. Give the OC or chaos.
Nike has done a wonderful job of pushing consumers to other brands. I used to be team Nike all the way 4-5 years ago, but year after year of making their products scarce, rarely getting anything on SNKRS, going in to stores and not seeing any of their products, has made me not only buy much more from other brands, but make me dislike Nike as a brand and have negative associations.

I used to spend 100 percent of my money with Nike and buy multiple products each month: Kobes, foams, Jordans, hoodies, socks, shorts etc. but now I might buy a Nike product only a handful of times a year. Most of my money goes to Adidas now.

Nike’s product line has gotten stale and uninspired too.

I will still go after some of their products, and will still want Kobes, but I’ve mostly moved on now.

Last edited:

Nothing has been announced by Nike or Vanessa or any sneaker sites and we haven’t seen any pics besides the Kay Yows months ago regarding retro cws or new cws so the general assumption is that nothing is being released in the near future. I guarantee Nike has 2-4 cws sitting in their Memphis distro center waiting to be shipped out but they are holding off for some odd reason.

Nike has done a wonderful job of pushing consumers to other brands. I used to be team Nike all the way 4-5 years ago, but year after year of making their products scarce, rarely getting anything on SNKRS, going in to stores and not seeing any of their products, has made me not only buy much more from other brands, but make me dislike Nike as a brand and have negative associations.

I used to spend 100 percent of my money with Nike and buy multiple products each month: Kobes, foams, Jordans, hoodies, shorts etc. but now I might buy a Nike product only a handful of times a year. Most of my money goes to Adidas now.

Nike’s product line has gotten stale and uninspired too.

I will still go after some of their products, and will still want Kobes, but I’ve mostly moved on now.
Well said, I am in this boat. I find myself open and buying other brands even though I love Nike. I’m trying adidas, puma, and UA.

Nothing has been announced by Nike or Vanessa or any sneaker sites and we haven’t seen any pics besides the Kay Yows months ago regarding retro cws or new cws so the general assumption is that nothing is being released in the near future. I guarantee Nike has 2-4 cws sitting in their Memphis distro center waiting to be shipped out but they are holding off for some odd reason.
more than 2-4 if you counting the leftover 5’s they are sitting on

Back
Top Bottom