NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I swear we better have a real chance at ‘em >D
:lol:

Y’all (myself included) gonna be sick then. These are the same stock numbers as before the contract ended. These have been ready to go and even SOLD (Sweet 16’s and Kay Wow’s)

If we are gonna see an up in production it will not be until the next model.

Last edited:
not a bad thing necessarily. Not really a fan of the mambacita's since they remind me of the tragedy. would rather rock a pair based on OG colorways. And I think there's still a ton left (OCs, chaos, black del sol, 3d) which haven't started production yet so plenty of time to adjust for more stock

Threw these on for old time sake. Super underrated
1441BAD1-35B9-4311-997A-4940BD97EE17.jpeg

Threw these on for old time sake. Super underrated
1441BAD1-35B9-4311-997A-4940BD97EE17.jpeg
I had the chance and believe still have the chance to get those if the fella still has them.... I just have more than enough purple and yellow kobes.... and I don't even have a lot lol

I had the chance and believe still have the chance to get those if the fella still has them.... I just have more than enough purple and yellow kobes.... and I don't even have a lot lol
It’ll never hurt to have one more 😅 I bought these back when my brother worked for Nike and use his swoosh; $67 on release day. Kick myself for not buying more than 1 pair just to keep on ice. I’m grateful to get quite a few pair off his swoosh account tho.

It’ll never hurt to have one more 😅 I bought these back when my brother worked for Nike and use his swoosh; $67 on release day. Kick myself for not buying more than 1 pair just to keep on ice. I’m grateful to get quite a few pair off his swoosh account tho.
Waitttt wait wait. How you got on release day lol. Swoosh disc was good for products a few days after releasing. Joint was a blessing to have though

Waitttt wait wait. How you got on release day lol. Swoosh disc was good for products a few days after releasing. Joint was a blessing to have though
Once upon a time they let release drops get discounted. Now with the surge of “sneakerheads” I’m sure that has changed. Been a while since I’ve had a access to a swoosh account

Once upon a time they let release drops get discounted. Now with the surge of “sneakerheads” I’m sure that has changed. Been a while since I’ve had a access to a swoosh account
Yea I know... but I'm speaking specifically date of release... releases... damn wish I had plugs at that point

Back
Top Bottom