NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Since these profits on the Mambacita 6's are going to charity, if I'm Nike I'm opening them up for pre-order. Keep EVERYONE happy, including Vanessa and family by making this drop abundant. Do the right thing nike!
I don't think they making more though. They already have them made sitting in a warehouse(s)

Yes agreed, and to that point, we getting shoes that are already 2-3 years old (from manufacture date)...

Yes agreed, and to that point, we getting shoes that are already 2-3 years old (from manufacture date)...

I was going to disagree with you on the 2 year timeframe til i look at my Protro All-Stars and the manufacture date was 11/2020. So yeah Nike has been sitting on Kay Yows, Mambacitas, and White Del Sols (home cw) for 18-ish months. Dont think the the OCs went into production yet because we just heard rumors at the time.

y all acting like kobes will be mass produced now and you ll buy em for retail off footlocker racks

Isn’t that the idea tho? Kobe ADs/NXTs and a bunch of takedowns were sold at FTLs, etc. before Kobes death. Heck, even protros were hitting outlets (how I got my Del Sol 4s). It’s not until resellers ruined it for the most of us cuz profiting off the death was more ideal for those fools.

Personally, it’s not even the availability that I’m a little optimistic about (cuz we still have bot problems) but the fact that Kobe’s sig continues on for many years to come in whatever capacity they have planned for it.

I said in the earlier thread if we still depending on SNKRS it’s still gonna be a lot of Ls going around. Unfortunately I’m already prepared to have to pay resell because I know on snkrs I’m not gone win. Just because the deal back on also don’t mean the bots gone stop.

if there is a brightside, we’ll see more PEs. Even though we didn’t get pairs during this downtime, it was nice to see all the cool colorways worn by NBA players

if there is a brightside, we’ll see more PEs. Even though we didn’t get pairs during this downtime, it was nice to see all the cool colorways worn by NBA players

PEs just be making me lowkey salty :rofl:
I remember seeing Kobe wearing all these dope Laker colorways knowing we'll never get them.

Wanted this pair so bad:
f02d6c10f793c4bc614b076e4819d4a4.jpg

Since these profits on the Mambacita 6's are going to charity, if I'm Nike I'm opening them up for pre-order. Keep EVERYONE happy, including Vanessa and family by making this drop abundant. Do the right thing nike!
I agree it’s a good idea but if Nike hasn’t done a pre-order for shoes they’d actually pocket the revenue for, they damn sure ain’t doing it for charity 😂

Turning negative real quick at least there’s a chance to hit for retail again.
I agree with you saying to hit retail but I stand by what I said when it comes to snkrs. Snkrs is a disaster and unfortunately resellers still gone clamor for his shoes for profit. I’m not concerned because the pairs I want I will get them regardless. Don’t let what you perceive as negativity from me or anyone stop you from getting what you want. I’m Just speaking my mind.

You ain’t lying lol

I never hit on protros before this anyway lol

Payed resale on most of them
I paid resale as well and sadly that what I’m prepared to do. Let’s hope Nike do right by the amounts they produce though. Honestly miss the days Kobe’s were slept on and I could just walk into the mall and grab my pair on release date.

Back
Top Bottom