NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Too many people are quick to take Vanessa's side just from her one sided instagram post. This is the person who lied about inviting his parents to the Hall of Fame ceremony.
Wow did she really do that? I’m not on here to bash her I just want her to save the pity party.. us real fans don’t get jack sh*t when it comes to the protros and also isn’t this the same lady that kicked her mom out only to bring her back in this past year? She’s full of drama herself and she calls herself the “Queen”

Why would she be upset at Nike? Sneakers always fall off the truck, and land in other hands.

She could have contacted Nike directly or through another party if she truly wanted the sneakers, and not a public war to get what she wants.

Yall can’t be this dense. If you design a product for a company, the designer should have the product before anyone else. Especially in this case.

crz777 crz777 " I bet she can’t play ball to save her life... don’t come on ig complaining that other people have Gigi’s shoes before she does and I won’t say a damn word. You know I’m right and stating facts, it’s just the unpopular opinion. "

what does her playing ball have ANYTHING to do with what your complaining about, again, you're acting like an entitled brat because you can get a Kobe sneaker. its embarrassing and pathetic.
If you're the "biggest" Kobe fan ever then I'm sure you can find a way of obtaining his sneaker or find a way to move on with your life. its not that hard
***** with your kg avy... I think your pathetic aswell so goes both ways.. and like I said I wouldn’t have said a word til she started complaining how she can’t get the shoes and others have them first.. give me a break.. and get off my .... aswell

She overplayed her hand. She don’t realize that the wheel never stops spinning when it comes to Nike. Deion Sanders had an issue with Nike and went to UA. Cool. His signature kicks still got/get retroed albeit without his branding. Scottie Pippen had an issue at one point and chose to continue on instead of moving on after they let him know that his kicks would still be retroed without his branding.

I understand what you’re saying but I’m seriously one of the biggest Kobe fans in the world and watched and even recorded every game of his for a good 10 years and saw him play like 5 times etc etc I don’t want to go on forever.. yet not one shoe for retail and she’s whipping out grinches and all other shoes to her celeb friends... it’s kinda annoying.
You’re kinda annoying.

In all seriousness I really can’t believe people bashing Kobe Bryant’s wife (the person who designed the shoe and arguably knew what he wanted and was closest to him) because she is upset resellers have them early and selling them and she doesn’t have the shoes SHE designed) This woman lost her husband and her daughter (idk that pain) in the same day and she doesn’t even have the shoes. It’s wrong plain and simple. I loved Kobe as a player and his shoes. Kobe meant a lot to me and I’m sure he meant more to his wife and kids. She doesn’t have the shoes yet they out there. That’s bogus Nike ! We love the shoes but wrong is wrong. I wanted them but if the person that designed for her family and people that passed is asking for them not to be released and doesn’t even have them I don’t feel good buying them. I’m ok with what I have. Get off Vanessa back and stop defending Nike who can’t even ensure that fans get the shoes that are supposed to release the proper way through their own site because of bots and resellers. Vanessa not making it up!

Last edited:
She overplayed her hand. She don’t realize that the wheel never stops spinning when it comes to Nike. Deion Sanders had an issue with Nike and went to UA. Cool. His signature kicks still got/get retroed albeit without his branding. Scottie Pippen had an issue at one point and chose to continue on instead of moving on after they let him know that his kicks would still be retroed without his branding.
Nike wrong! This pair need to be shelved!

Yall can’t be this dense. If you design a product for a company, the designer should have the product before anyone else. Especially in this case.

So you think Tinker got every Jordan or Air Max before anyone else?

You make a lot of assumptions without knowing a damn thing.

Yall are sad, and wonder why "sneakerheads" get a bad rep.

No, I'm an adult who's free thinking. It's why I don't blindly follow people I don't know.

She 's counting on naïve sheep like you, that's why she keeps running to instagram for your type of "sneakerheads".

I don't care about the sneaker. I wouldn't want a sneaker like that as a reminder. I'm wondering why she's trying to accomplish with this public display.

Thanks for the advice and yea it’s not that serious so why is Vanessa making it so serious. It’s just a pair of shoes... I guess My Kobe fandom doesn’t mean jack sh*t to you, her or anyone else... so as you all tell me to get over it she should too instead of throwing it all over internet..

Fan is short for fanatic and that's what you acting like right now. Your, mine or anybody else's opinion doesn't really matter. It's her husband, her daughters, and she's in charge of the estate. We all know Nike is notorious for messing stuff up, the contract doesn't look like it ended on great terms and it is what it is. For us it's just damn shoes man.

y’all complaining about shoes yet Kobe not coming back (who wanted to leave Nike) and Vanessa lost her daughter and husband but we mad about shoes that unless we pay resell may not get anyway. STOP IT! Defend Nike until the burn on us on release date smh

In all seriousness I really can’t believe people bashing Kobe Bryant’s wife (the person who designed the shoe and arguably knew who what he wanted and was closest to him) because she is upset resellers have them early and selling and she doesn’t have the shoes she designed) This woman lost her husband and her daughter (idk that pain) in the same day and she doesn’t even have the shoes. It’s wrong plain and simple. I loved Kobe as a player and his shoes. Kobe meant a lot to me and I’m sure as he meant more to his wife and kids. She doesn’t have the shoes yet out there. That’s bogus Nike ! We love the shoes but wrong is wrong. I wanted them but if the person that designed for her family and people that passed is asking for them not to be released and doesn’t even have them I don’t feel good buying them. I’m ok with what I have. Get off Vanessa back and stop defending Nike who can’t even ensure that fans get the shoes that are supposed release the proper way through their own site because of bots and resellers. Vanessa not making it up!

If she was truly upset, why did she run to instagram? When she has the means to contact who she needs to.

I swear you dudes don't think.

y’all complaining about shoes yet Kobe not coming back (who wanted to leave Nike) and Vanessa lost her daughter and husband but we mad about shoes that unless we pay resell may not get anyway. STOP IT! Defend Nike until the burn on us on release date smh

So what will the sneakers provide her?

For the last time I’m not defending Nike. All
I’m saying is Vanessa needs to wake up and take the L as we all have been doing with kobes shoes since his death... the hardcore fans who have to go to resell for his shoes now. It was all fine and dandy giving away grinches to her celeb friends etc and now it’s a problem right? SAVE ME THE PITY PARTY.. let’s all move on including Vanessa

I could see it being a different/new pair that was to be released and saying she shouldn't be too upset, but the pair she designed to commemorate her late husband and daughter should absolutely have gone to her first.

Quite obviously, this pair of shoes is not just another Kobe shoe to her. It’s significance and meaning are much much bigger. So I can totally understand why she reacted this way.

Looks like whatever chance we had before of a new contract being signed is now pretty much gone.

Last edited:
now we know why she didn’t resign the Nike contract🤣🤣🤣

she is like “every release, no matter what, 100% of proceeeds go to the mambacita foundation”

you’re not wrong bro. She wants the charity “donation” tax write-off instead of corporate nike. At least we’re seeing her true colors and everything being about money and the foundation.

So you think Tinker got every Jordan or Air Max before anyone else?

Did tinker design a shoe based off of, or to commemorate a late significant other, child or family member?

If she was truly upset, why did she run to instagram? When she has the means to contact who she needs to.

Who is to say she hasn't though. That's an assumption in and of itself.

I swear you dudes don't think.
Are you thinking? Cuz you truly must be free of thought. You don’t know what’s happening either but you’re clearly judging her actions over Nike. You’re really not being neutral and free thinking when you’re defending Nike which would be a bigger act of being sheep. The facts most of us know and are running on are that she lost a husband and daughter and deserves an item she decided to memorialize through that shoe. You must not have lost someone that close or probably don’t have a loved one/child. Public attack at a corporation is an effective move if they aren’t listening. You don’t know whether she has or hasn’t tried contacting and has been ignored.

Are you thinking? Cuz you truly must be free of thought. You don’t know what’s happening either but you’re clearly judging her actions over Nike. You’re really not being neutral and free thinking when you’re defending Nike which would be a bigger act of being sheep. The facts most of us know and are running on are that she lost a husband and daughter and deserves an item she decided to memorialize through that shoe. You must not have lost someone that close or probably don’t have a loved one/child. Public attack at a corporation is an effective move if they aren’t listening. You don’t know whether she has or hasn’t tried contacting and has been ignored.

All of this.

Back
Top Bottom