NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

7D8061FD-A83A-481A-AC0E-17AF8A8E104D.jpeg
Have any of you had creases like this right out the box? Just picked these up on Tuesday and I’m a little surprised by the look of them.
🤣🤣🤣 of course dude

She must be getting bad advice.

no way in hell Nike was gonna give 100. Half perhaps.

now we know why she didn’t resign the Nike contract🤣🤣🤣

she is like “every release, no matter what, 100% of proceeeds go to the mambacita foundation”

I know 2 people that copped from eBay and one got his pair already & says legit! Heard he got a crazy amount of hate messages from Kobe/venessa fans too lol
He had to make his IG account private bc of all the hate he received
I chop it up with him to lol

Now Vanessa knew better than that. That idea and shoes were made well in advance. She probably wanted 100%, but just because Nike said no, doesn't mean the shoes were never gonna release. Those shoes were made and just waiting some where in a warehouse until Nike said release them. And they will be released.

I'm sure Nike didn't approve the sale of the Mambacita pair either, so there might be some misunderstanding between Vanessa and Nike.
I'm not a business expert here, but let's say Nike ordered a recall of the already-produced Mambacitas to ensure that third-party retailers don't sell them, it would be counter-productive to spend the shipping cost again to send them back to retailers IF (a big hypothetical if) a new contract is signed and the release pipeline is open again. Also, leaks are gonna leak recall or not.

Agreed, although I do think they shoulda sent the family pairs of the shoes too/first... Seems wild they'd wind up at retail in the UK before the family had gotten production models given the significance.
Both sides misplaying the situation. Need to get reasonable people in the room on both sides.

Back
Top Bottom