Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by electricfeel11

anyone get a shipping confirmation from ebay? i woulda though i got one today

No, I didn't get the shipping email either.  I got a backorder email a couple days ago, but thats it.  I'm gonna call eastbay today, and will post any solid info.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

saw them in person today and they definitely grew on me

Best looking KD shoe imho...creamsicles come in a far second, but never liked the KD IIs

They still have size 15 on Eastbay in all 3 CWs. I'll probably pull the trigger friday on the Christmas KD3s. If anyone has them already could you post more pics? It isn't too many actually pictures or video reviews on these and I believe that's part of the reason why its not too much hype.

Just found out These have 3m.......... they are going to crease like crazy
sick.gif

@ Size 15: TheSolarisProject at ISS posted this video, a great overview of the Pikachus...

saw that video earlier on youtube great video ... guys sounds off though LOL like a 40 yr old doing sneaker reviews which im not knocking it but when he said fire .... dead

Originally Posted by thaolor

@ Size 15: TheSolarisProject at ISS posted this video, a great overview of the Pikachus...

sneaker video where the person actually speaks proper english.
pimp.gif

Fianlly saw the "pickachus"today at Moa and they are nice in person. I think I'll be lucky because there is a fsr I believe.

I know this isn't the sneaker review section, but can I please get some mini feedback on the performance?

Question to those have them?

Bottoms come in plain solid rubber or transparent (clear) yellow soles?

Just Confused, On NDC they have solid rubber soles, while with Eastbay clear yellow soles.

So which is which?

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Question to those have them?

Bottoms come in plain solid rubber or transparent (clear) yellow soles?

Just Confused, On NDC they have solid rubber soles, while with Eastbay clear yellow soles.

So which is which?
i would roll with ndc pics
eastbay from time 2 time post up sample pics

My order status on Eastbay changed to "Ready to ship" and my card has been charged 
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see these in person.

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

how coe there is no pics with KD playing in them on christmas day anywhere
Any where?! Why don't you try the most obvious place, the NBA Feet thread... 
ohwell.gif

ap-201012252243817951500.jpg

Originally Posted by nastaljik

Originally Posted by asmathews

29mwpeg.jpg

great pic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this pic did it for me and i finally pulled the trigger... i think i got the last 10.5 on eastbay.  Tried on a pair at nike santa monica with my boy kb8sandiego and we were both more impressed with the initial fit of the kdiii over the zkvi.
don't sleep on these!

Back
Top Bottom