Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Anyone actually have these yet? I NEED to know how they do on court and there is not one footlocker that carry these around me......

Slowly got sold on the Christmas Day's watching the game last night.

Still an FSR on these on NDC.

The white/black/orange is growing on me also. Will definitely end up getting a pair somewhere down the line.

I saw these on the highlights last night..they looked dope..I may cave in when I get paid this coming week
laugh.gif

Pikachusssssss

These shoes are pretty.. well it speaks for itself
happy.gif

Maybe 3 years down the road ppl will go carzy for KD's.. plus it's only $88 C'mon

I don't know, but you can't go wrong with these, banana yellow, 3M, hint of blue and orange..
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't relize this till now but Nike never had Blue sneaks this X-Mas?
ohwell.gif

I don't know how limited these are in relation to the Grinch's but I'll bet people will regret sleeping on these.  If they are limited, I'd expect them to disappear from Eastbay and NDC pretty quick...just not Grinch quick.

Can anyone tell me how these fit? The other models are half-size small according to Eastbay, but these don't come in a 12.5 for some reason (I'm a 12). Will the 13 be too big? Thanks, Mike

ok lets stop with this pikachu talk. didn't leo chang (sp) say they were the lemonheads?

edit- guess not, he said KD would name them like he did with the creamsicles.

saw these in person very clean ! didnt cop because mines are comming from eastbay but way better in person .

Just ordered a pair from finishline for about $78 shipped. They have free shipping on these shoes and there are codes out there for $10 and $15 off. Can't wait to get them.

^
Thanks man, I saw your post and quickly canceled my Eastbay order, then put in one for Finishline.

Saved $8
happy.gif

Originally Posted by thaolor

^
Thanks man, I saw your post and quickly canceled my Eastbay order, then put in one for Finishline.

Saved $8
happy.gif
Looks like they are now gone from finishline.com

Anyone know if they come with any extra laces? mainly the red ones, imo the yellow laces make them a lil to bland. Whilst the red laces def make them pop.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Anyone know if they come with any extra laces? mainly the red ones, imo the yellow laces make them a lil to bland. Whilst the red laces def make them pop.

No extra laces. Just the yellow ones.

The Christmas Day's are such a clean shoe in person.

Copped my pair at Nike Santa Monica today. I couldn't pass after trying them on. I'm definitely a fan of the KD IIIs now. I could really tell the difference off the bat when trying on the shoe. Very much more comfortable than the Zoom Kobe VI imo.

These don't appear to be flying on the shelves down here in Oklahoma. I'll get a better judgement when I go to OKC to the game, if I don't change my mind, but the Kd2s are ubiquitous, ESPECIALLY at the games; Creamsicles, the ones with Durant on the strap, all of them. The 3s aren't doing very well at all/

Originally Posted by electricfeel11

anyone get a shipping confirmation from ebay? i woulda though i got one today

I got a backorder confirmation today.. even though sizes are still available on the site.  Wonder if it's just protocol cause they were "backordered" til the 27th

Back
Top Bottom