Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Steve212

I love KD's logo. Nike should bless us with some KD t-shirts.
been wanting a KD nike shirt for the longest time. hopefully it happens soon
ohwell.gif
maaaaan there used to be so many kd shirts when he was a rookie, surprised nike hasn't been pushing him now that he has more success....i know there are some FIBA tees, but that's all that i've seen at the moment

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

one of his earlier responses:
"Yes, we are planning on having the KD3 on ID... some cool options to customize too... more than just color!"

i'm excited. i wonder what the options will be.
hopefully they're ~$100, or cheaper

I like the homes and at 65 $ I was also thinking about it , maybe when i get paid .

They dont ship till late dec , which sucks because these hav offically dropped.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

ohwell.gif
maaaaan there used to be so many kd shirts when he was a rookie, surprised nike hasn't been pushing him now that he has more success....i know there are some FIBA tees, but that's all that i've seen at the moment
When I was at one of the Nike outlets in Orlando this past summer they had a few different new KD shirts. One said Durantula on the front and another just had his logo I think.

I remember in a slam issue he had a little article and he was wearing a nike shirt with his logo. i looked all over online for that shirt.

they need to start selling shirts with his logo.

^

I'm still amazed that I go to Nike Online and you can Shop Lebron shoes, Kobe shoes but no Durant. You can list the hyperfuses, KDII and KD III under his name. What the hell Nike? Market this young man!

ID got me excited. These shoes have excellent potential for great color blocking. I wonder if they will do multiple material designs a la the Kobe V.

Now if only Nike would allow you to pick out sock liners with options like zoom, extra cushion, thinness, e.t.c...

^ You act like Kobe didn't have to earn the way Nike markets him. Even after back 2 back titles Kobe still gets no where the amount of clothing or shoes that Lebron gets, even though Kobe's sell, but that's a whole nother topic.

I've seen KD shirts for the KD I's at outlets before, with the Seattle Green/Yellow, they were hideous though.

Obviously they're not in Seattle anymore, but he has had shirts before.

tried on the IIIs today, def not as comfy as the IIs, a step down from last years. Im on the fence about coppin, even with an employee hookup...

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ You act like Kobe didn't have to earn the way Nike markets him. Even after back 2 back titles Kobe still gets no where the amount of clothing or shoes that Lebron gets, even though Kobe's sell, but that's a whole nother topic.

I've seen KD shirts for the KD I's at outlets before, with the Seattle Green/Yellow, they were hideous though.

Obviously they're not in Seattle anymore, but he has had shirts before.
Kobe had other marketing issues to work through as well though. Not a blast on the man, just reality.

Gonne cop the GR blk/blue and the wht/blk orange for sure. I tried these on over the weekend. Very comfy.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

ohwell.gif

daaznfella , I forget where i saw this pic
it will release in 2011
62538_480774460235_633780235_7201117_6551316_n.jpg

what date will these be up on NikeiD??? Can't wait to do a Seattle Supersonics colorway!

Just ordered the Original colorway through Champs yesterday for a total of $65.90.. Figured I couldn't pass up the F & F deal on these since the other shoes i wanted to try and play in were excluded..

Im glad KD's sticking to his word when he signed with nike that he doesn't want his signature shoe to be overpriced.

Anyone who has these or have seen them in person is the toungue as tall as it looks in the pictures?

I would say yes- tongue is as long/high as it looks. I wish I could say I was in love with this shoe when I saw it in person, but I just can't. Am hoping some different colorways change my mind, as I really did think the KD2 was amazing.  Am definitely looking forward to some KD logo apparel.  Long overdue.

I just hope they fixed the issue of the harsh heel and upper back of the shoe. wearing low socks with the kd1 and kd2 were definitely a no-no. the inner was so thin it almost required a double sock to play in.

Back
Top Bottom