Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Looks like that royal blue piece in the mid sole is a shank plate..if so..then its a first for KDs´ shoe.

Nike needs to release cw with clear sole, they look great on the Elite and the blue on the midsole is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by reppin va

Looks like that royal blue piece in the mid sole is a shank plate..if so..then its a first for KDs´ shoe.
This pic makes the shoes look good, it's up to Nike now to make some good colorways

no colorways can save this shoe, its just wack period.

shame that jabron gets good shoes. i actually like KD and wish i could cop a fresh design with all the new tech

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by reppin va

This pic makes the shoes look good, it's up to Nike now to make some good colorways

mmmmmm those look kinda cool!!

when these drop in white and blue i think im copping, how low are these cut? they look a little lower than mids but higher than lows.

Good lookin on the shoetrends find Exec 76..i hate when they use the sample shoe pics instead of the real product..
this..

as opposed to this..

This is a stupid video..but the KD3´s look fresh..

Dude in the video is KD´s real neighbor..so i guess he gets hook-ups like that
nerd.gif

And came across some KD3´s on this fake-@## website(assuming)..but gives a good look at the"black-out" colorway and the colorway KD was wearing during this seasons NBA photo shoot..

And yes they are fakes..but just gives you an idea on what they will look like.

^^ you do realize that "KD's neighbor" is a paid actor and those youtube videos are part of a Nike viral marketing campaign right?

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

^^ you do realize that "KD's neighbor" is a paid actor and those youtube videos are part of a Nike viral marketing campaign right?
No i didnt.My bad then..just misinformed.
frown.gif

the december issue of Slam says those white ones are out Dec 1 and are they the sample in the pic?
kd0qh1.jpg

btw sorry for the phone pic

b32755fafe51a67b5be931d54e222473.jpg

657b5770463c546e8e3abf4e8af4f772.jpg

53621770db8110b79e7e8e67c7e4a91f.jpg

Not bad but the heel detail could've been better. "KD" logo with his number without the dots would've worked better.

This shoe just looks very cheap. They're very narrow looking, but in a cheap looking way. Not trying to hate, but certain parts just look like a cheap generic Nike shoe.

I like the rear, but I don't like the side of the shoe and the flywire seems pointless. Not to mention the cut of the shoe looks bad and the tounge being so high looks awkward.

Although for the price, if they perform, I would consider buying a pair. They might look better in other colorways so I'm not ruling them completely out.

i caved and ordered off shoetrends.

I like the shoe, hopefully they continue with solid colorways...

They're dope, but they won't sell. That's cool, because I hope to get KD kicks 2 for 100.00 like I did with the KD II.

^ In the forefoot, you can see it through the sole, look at the third little cut a few pics up

These are solid performing shoes by the way. Materials definitely felt cheap but the actual performance is good. Durability is the only concern, not performance. The cut is actually pretty good too.

Back
Top Bottom