Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

What is this non-sense
sick.gif

mean.gif
 got me feeling
embarassed.gif
 for my State, this is not how you rep UT
This is like what they did for the KD 6... just straight disrespectful.

They're not even UT colors, and im not buying any excuses when they drop free trainers for UT in perfect UT colors with the Longhorn logo and everything

put ^these colors on a KD shoe and lets get it

Last edited:

They're not even UT colors, and im not buying any excuses when they drop free trainers for UT in perfect UT colors with the Longhorn logo and everything

The basketball team got a grey, white, and desert orange PE. 

The basketball team got a grey, white, and desert orange PE. 

Cool video. KDs and shoe talk is at 16 min mark. Those white/burnt orange ones are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. They said there'll be 5 kd 9s for UT.

I'm still feeling the kd 9, but the umph is missing in a lot of these colorways

I like the summer pair alot, but I still haven't copped them... I know they will be sub $100 sooner or later

I bought the summer packs at full pop but they were defective...sent them back and the next pair was also defective. Still want them but since they don't seem to be moving ima wait for that $100 mark

Co-signed on this. There is literally no excuse for why we shouldn't get a burnt orange Texas KD every single year, especially with that new contract UT just signed with Nike.

The only reasonable reason is that Nike just likes trolling us.

Back
Top Bottom