Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
interest in this shoe is quickly fading just like it did kyrie 2s. Nike completely killing the momentum with all these white/black/grey scale colors

KD9s really look long despite getting TTS. Must be its slender nature giving it the illusion

Its the lacing system .. if you give them full lacing like a regular shoe it would look completely different.

Basically started with the 5, i guess maybe even the 4.

But in reality once you get past sz 13 if you dont have the height/weight to go with the shoe size then its gonna look long regardless

i'm really hoping nike can come out with a black, grey, or white pair i can get on board with.

I love this sneaker aesthetically. Copping the opening nights in a few hours. Break in time is torture :rofl:

Looking forward to the All-Star, BHM, and XMas colorway.

No love for Mic Drops?

i was being sarcastic lol. KD9 ain't my cup of tea but it's a shame nike can't come out with some cw of this shoe that isn't predominantly black, white, or grey. they can't even rehash popular cw's from the KD line on to the 9s like they're doing for kobe with the EM 11s AND the mentality 2 :rolleyes

the colors of the N7 collection this year have me excited what the shoe could look like.

What is this non-sense
sick.gif

mean.gif
 got me feeling
embarassed.gif
 for my State, this is not how you rep UT

Don't the KD N7's usually come out in the Fall? Since the collection was revealed, are they not doing N7's this year?

Back
Top Bottom