Nike KD 15

1666239161835.png

:pimp:
this what we on???
nore smoke.gif

I need a date.

I hear ya but there's literally a color for everyone.
1666311865253.jpeg

Whether the colors are simplistic to r vibrant.

These would be cool on discount but these are just the generic team banks they do every year. I’m talking about actual colorways :lol:

Nike Basketball has been weak color wise. Ruined the LeBron 19s too

Thought these were gonna be crazy with the colorways when I saw the Beginnings

These would be cool on discount but these are just the generic team banks they do every year. I’m talking about actual colorways :lol:

Nike Basketball has been weak color wise. Ruined the LeBron 19s too

Thought these were gonna be crazy with the colorways when I saw the Beginnings

If people don’t like the fruity\GS\vibrant\themed colorways, then get a basic TB colorway.

But to say that there’s no good colorways is more of a them problem than the colorways of the shoes released so far.

That’s the problem! They have every color in weird combinations or TB.

There’s no market for KDs, you buy the KDs and eventually get rid of them expect to take a 70 pct loss on your purchase. Jordan, Lebron and even Kobe before his death were not like this.

Last edited:

There’s no market for KDs, you buy the KDs and eventually get rid of them expect to take a 70 pct loss on your purchase. Jordan, Lebron and even Kobe before his death were not like this.
bro it's not that deep

and if you're buying KDs as an investment you're a goofy

Absolutely no one buys KD so they can sell them later on for profit. :lol:

These are basketball shoes, go back to playing CoD or sumn. :lol:

If people don’t like the fruity\GS\vibrant\themed colorways, then get a basic TB colorway.

But to say that there’s no good colorways is more of a them problem than the colorways of the shoes released so far.

Starting to act like the LeBron 20 thread where we can’t criticize the shoe :lol:

Just feel like the colorways have been weak compared to KD’s usual ****

1666383188505.jpeg

1666383212766.jpeg

1666383298241.jpeg

1666383342043.jpeg

Starting to act like the LeBron 20 thread where we can’t criticize the shoe :lol:

1666383188505.jpeg

1666383212766.jpeg

1666383298241.jpeg

1666383342043.jpeg

Nah we can definitely criticize the shoes!

But if 20 colorways of a shoe's release and a person doesn't even like the simple white\black or black\white colorway much less all the other colors.

Then it's probably not the shoe.

1666383188505.jpeg

1666383212766.jpeg

1666383298241.jpeg

1666383342043.jpeg

Im gonna agree that none of the colorways are that memorable, but they arent bad either.

Boy talking like he get royalties off of every pair sold.

them having “every color on the spectrum” throwing random **** on there instead of clean regular looking classic colorways is the problem :lol: again this is something that plagues Kyrie and Lebron sneakers past year or so also lol

Black and white and black and white are clean colorways.

I can understand the perspective though, and I do get royalties on all colorways.

More than KD and I get a bonus if you buy a pair that you don’t like! :rofl:

Boy talking like he get royalties off of every pair sold.

them having “every color on the spectrum” throwing random **** on there instead of clean regular looking classic colorways is the problem :lol: again this is something that plagues Kyrie and Lebron sneakers past year or so also lol

Seriously

Boy acting like he has to defend the honor of KDs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom