Nike KD 15

Haven’t played in the 15’s since I got the LBJ 20’s but broke these out again to get some shots up and a few games of 1 on 1…

Noticed that these feel like the Zoom compresses more now compared to when I first got them. Guess the surrounding foam a has really broken in. Think I’m going to go back to these this week and give the 20’s a rest.

Kinda miss the smooth, consistent ride of full length Zoom strobel

Haven’t played in the 15’s since I got the LBJ 20’s but broke these out again to get some shots up and a few games of 1 on 1…

Noticed that these feel like the Zoom compresses more now compared to when I first got them. Guess the surrounding foam a has really broken in. Think I’m going to go back to these this week and give the 20’s a rest.

Kinda miss the smooth, consistent ride of full length Zoom strobel
I’ve been debating internally which shoe is better this week - 20 or 15. They came to the conclusion - they are both just really d amn good.

I’ve been debating internally which shoe is better this week - 20 or 15. They came to the conclusion - they are both just really d amn good.
I concur haha

Gotta say tho, I love me a good BOUNCY Zoom shoe…reminds me of the Nike basketball shoes I grew up wearing. The ride of the KD’s remind me a little of a running shoe, like a Pegasus or Vomero. It’s just smooth and I feel like running up and down the court all day, shooting jumpers. On the other hand the forefoot turbo and large heel Zoom is great for explosive type movements… Not that you can’t do that in the 15’s, it just seems better suited for it.

Can’t go wrong either way!

8857D144-81B4-49B4-AE20-3502D99B84BD.jpeg
2C98A709-00D3-411D-8FEF-A755957DA3D9.jpeg
9D4B4102-E42B-4316-B515-6912D38335CC.jpeg
A6FE49F7-69BF-4FCD-B193-C5D7E0211E87.jpeg
5E2A5C15-68DC-4ACF-BF96-3FAFE6A277ED.jpeg

AP's are subtle. They look good to me.

The opening night pair looks good. I get why they did the swoosh that color but I'd be interested to see it with a black swoosh.

KD line has the worst color ways since KD 9.

Also KDs have no resale value.

The KD 15's have literally had every color on the rainbow and color spectrum.

If you haven't found a colorway that you like it's because the color doesn't exist.

Also we're glad that it doesn't have resale value, because we want to purchase them at retail, or on sale not to sell but to wear.

1666292654139.gif

The KD 15's have literally had every color on the rainbow and color spectrum.

If you haven't found a colorway that you like it's because the color doesn't exist.

Also we're glad that it doesn't have resale value, because we want to purchase them at retail, or on sale not to sell but to wear.

1666292654139.gif

I love the shoe but the color choices have been weird. It’s always one color on there to throw it off or weird choices like the sole on the Napheesa’s.

Most of Nike Basketball colorways have been weak this year or have GS type additions. Like the gang banger midsole paisley on the new Brons :lol:

I love the shoe but the color choices have been weird. It’s always one color on there to throw it off or weird choices like the sole on the Napheesa’s.

Most of Nike Basketball colorways have been weak this year or have GS type additions. Like the gang banger midsole paisley on the new Brons :lol:

I hear ya but there's literally a color for everyone.
1666311865253.jpeg

Whether the colors are simplistic to r vibrant.

Back
Top Bottom