Nike Kay Yow/Think Pink kicks **update...new kicks**

whats your guys' opinion on sizing of the womens Hyperize? a 13 would be a mens 11.5?

Originally Posted by shaqrules

1.5 sz difference..so yeah, wmns 13 would be a mens 11.5
Thanks man.  I think I might order these to make up for letting my Pink HDs go.

they debuted awhile back in games (same night bron wore the blk/pink vii)...but have been waiting to be released.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

When did the Think Pinks come out in the Hyperizes...
Was supposed to drop in March, but I guess they will be available next week on Eastbay.

For those ordering off eastbay, don't forget to use one of the 20% coupons floating around.

Thanks Downyboy for the heads up on these and thanks for reminding me about the coupon code. Ordered my pairs with 20% off.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by RockDeep

When did the Think Pinks come out in the Hyperizes...
Was supposed to drop in March, but I guess they will be available next week on Eastbay.
We are expecting a shipment in for the Nike Hyperize - Women's in Pink (67193611) on 2/05/10.  As long as no issues come up, we should have them in stock at the end of next week.

Here is a pic of Oregon in them.
51a2555e05c4230a3618df552ee48ff671e4c44.jpg

Any word if the Lebrons will drop in mens sizes. I saw them in kids sizes the other day at the mall.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Any word if the Lebrons will drop in mens sizes. I saw them in kids sizes the other day at the mall.
Are you taliking about the black/pink Lebron VIIs? If so what mall/store did you see them at?

they sell the bron vii kids at footlocker...or you can go on eastbay and get them there too w/ the 20% discount

Originally Posted by shaqrules

they sell the bron vii kids at footlocker...or you can go on eastbay and get them there too w/ the 20% discount
They have always been on backorder on Eastbay and still are. Unfortunately my local Footlockers don't have them.

^^talking about the black/pink lebron 7s. They were at kids FTL. Like shaqrules said you can get them on Eastbay heres the link

edit: didn't even check to see if they were backordered. There supposed to ship today, but check your local kids footlocker.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^^talking about the black/pink lebron 7s. They were at kids FTL. Like shaqrules said you can get them on Eastbay heres the link

edit: didn't even check to see if they were backordered. There supposed to ship today, but check your local kids footlocker.

I'll try that. The shiiping day changes every day for the ones on Eastbay.

where can i get the LL9? any more out there.

those oregon uni's are nice with those hyperizes.

Will Eastbay have the "accurate" ones? The ones in the pic have the pink tongue tag with the white ribbon... but the stock photo on Eastbay has a white tongue tag with the pink ribbon.

Originally Posted by auright

where can i get the LL9? any more out there.

those oregon uni's are nice with those hyperizes.

some HOH's still have them in spread sizes.  you can also check ebay

checked ebay already nothing in my size.

no hoh's where i am. is anyone willing to help out? whats retail on those?

Back
Top Bottom