Nike Kay Yow/Think Pink kicks **update...new kicks**

What size do you need in pink soldiers?

And jaE oh en, i really want those hyperdunks if you want to see what i have to trade. I wear same sizd as you.

Originally Posted by srr1175

Great post Shaq.............

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m47/srr1175/Picture197edit.jpg

eek.gif
I want those badly
ohwell.gif
but great pic srr1175
pimp.gif

These been up on blogs, I don't know if it has been posted & don't know the release date but here you go:
nike-hyperize-think-pink-1-570x427.jpg

Hi auright. How much are you selling it? Can you ship to Manila, Philippines? Thanks.

so are the hyperize going to release? nike would get me to buy a pair of hyperize, finally...

Nike NEEDS to release the black/pink lebron 7's in adult sizes...especially 10.5.
smile.gif

don't be dumb, Nike...JUST DO IT!

If anyone has access to a womens size 7 - 8 in the hyperdunk and/or hyperize please get in touch.

I may be the only onw but those AF25 low are real nice

And agreed Nike should drop more stuff for this cause

Originally Posted by iborroel

If anyone has access to a womens size 7 - 8 in the hyperdunk and/or hyperize please get in touch.

Mens size 7.5 but they aint cheap..Not sure they have womens sizes that low.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I saw a mens 7 pink Hyperize on Ebay but missed out. Do you have the 7.5 for sale?

I saw a mens 7 pink Hyperize on Ebay but missed out. Do you have the 7.5 for sale?
i won that auction, if you want them PM me

yup. PM me but see above..

I didn't know they released the Kobe IV's. I really like those and the Hyperdunks. Sadly it's almost impossible to find them in my size.

Back
Top Bottom