Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

1672691626102.png

Steph does it often as well. I hate GS and wish him nothing but failure and misery when it comes to performance.

My little sister is a GS fan and she went to see the Warriors play in Charlotte. Steph spent a cool 15-20 min outside the hotel just interacting with the kids. Acknowledging the kids is the only thing I really care about with players especially stars when it comes to fans. Ignore the grown man all day but at least wave at the kids.

He's a good dude, it's still F*** GS.

Nowhere near as cool as shoes but Ja gave my son his Nike arm sleeve after the last game here in Denver and my son was super hyped
8EC11727-9C77-4BD3-A093-0C2708B9572F.jpeg

A8051D2E-C4EB-4D38-A5A5-00D23B10A2FC.jpeg

Not to stir the pot, and it’s a small sample size, but my sons have had interactions with both Bron and Steph too and Steph is honestly as cool as they come. My other sons favorite player is Bron but he ignored the 3 times we had the same seats were sitting in for this Ja experience 🤷🏽‍♂️ Not holding it against him though because these things are random. But I can confirm Curry is legit one of the nicest dudes in the league

I have 5 kids and they all have different favorite players so we’ve went to many games lol

Nowhere near as cool as shoes but Ja gave my son his Nike arm sleeve after the last game here in Denver and my son was super hyped
8EC11727-9C77-4BD3-A093-0C2708B9572F.jpeg

A8051D2E-C4EB-4D38-A5A5-00D23B10A2FC.jpeg

Not to stir the pot, and it’s a small sample size, but my sons have had interactions with both Bron and Steph too and Steph is honestly as cool as they come. My other sons favorite player is Bron but he ignored the 3 times we had the same seats were sitting in for this Ja experience 🤷🏽‍♂️ Not holding it against him though because these things are random. But I can confirm Curry is legit one of the nicest dudes in the league

I have 5 kids and they all have different favorite players so we’ve went to many games lol

Shoulda asked for those Kobe's..

I am in a strange time in my life when it comes to NBA fandom. I grew up watching MJ last years, Shaq dominance on the Lakers, Kobe's whole career, and DWade's (I am a Heat fan) career from start to finish and now LeBron.

As this new generation emerges, I find myself embracing them. Ja Morant is fun to watch, Anthony Edwards is gifted, Luka is phenomenal. What I am trying to say is that you have to give them a chance. I will give these shoes a chance.

I guess we can sort of assume they don't crease badly after one wear.

I'm excited for the CW he wore on Christmas, assuming it gets released. The announcement/preview pics were meh to me. I think this shoe will look like a Kohl's/JCP shoe in bad CWs and a really nice shoe in good CWs.

**** funny they dropped Kyrie for what they did like Ja not no wild card either lol

Back
Top Bottom