Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

Foamposites

Penny 1’s

Jordan 11’s

Jordan 3’s

Shoes that are instantly recognizable. But :rofl: at pretending now we don’t know what classic/memorable/good signature shoes look like

Are we talking flashy or recognizable?
Foamposites I'll give you, because they're different. But what's so flashy about Penny 1s, Jordan 11s, and Jordan 3s :emoji_thinking:?

Are we talking flashy or recognizable?
Foamposites I'll give you, because they're different. But what's so flashy about Penny 1s, Jordan 11s, and Jordan 3s :emoji_thinking:?

You could argue the jewel swoosh, patent leather and elephant print were all details that those shoes were one of the first few for Nike to utilize and set each of those apart. Idk if “flashy” is right word to use specifically but each of those shoes had special details that made them 1 of 1 at the time, which is deserved for Penny/Jordan/Ja level players

But then one of y’all are just gonna say “well the JCPenny mesh on the Ja’s actually set them apart” :lol:

I like the floating swoosh tho.

You could argue the jewel swoosh, patent leather and elephant print were all details that those shoes were one of the first few for Nike to utilize and set each of those apart. Idk if “flashy” is right word to use specifically but each of those shoes had special details that made them 1 of 1 at the time, which is deserved for Penny/Jordan/Ja level players

But then one of y’all are just gonna say “well the JCPenny mesh on the Ja’s actually set them apart” :lol:

I like the floating swoosh tho.

What other basketball shoes has a floating Swoosh that wraps around the shoe? Isn't that a special detail that makes them a 1 of 1?

What other basketball shoes has a floating Swoosh that wraps around the shoe? Isn't that a special detail that makes them a 1 of 1?

thats the dopest part but the generic JC Penny mesh counteracts it though :lol:. Just like the Bron 20’s they’d be so much better with a solid upper. Hope they do some colorways like that

These going for $120? Are they Air strobe? I thought I saw that somewhere or is there no tech info yet… I’m cool if everyone passes on these. I’ll be picking up a few like ive been with the Luka’s 😏

Bout to say as well. Think you’re asking for a distinguishable detail from your examples and as stated that unique swoosh is that different sig detail.

Bout to say as well. Think you’re asking for a distinguishable detail from your examples and as stated that unique swoosh is that different sig detail.

1672385675902.jpeg

Be safe tho

The more I look at these the more I like em. The pleather details are nice. I want the day one cw cause baby blue shoes come by rarely and its my fav color
Hopefully the cushion's not god awful

they put all the r and d money into the zion 2s. These as generic as can get and make the pg's look like they have tech.

The design is beatiful.
Seeing a rendering they look amazing.
Seeing a real shoe they look extremely cheap.
Like they used the Materials that they make the ACADEMY Sporting Goods or KOHLS shoes out of.
Just an inferior material

So the tech is just like the Kyrie 1, which also debuted at $110. Coincidentally, the general design of these Morant 1s look pretty similar to the Kyrie 1. Or maybe that's just me :lol:
I loved the Kyrie 1s. Would cop Morants on discount for outdoor play.

jm1.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom