Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Just got off the phone with NDC, because mine says it shipped on Wednesday and supposed to be here today, but no shipment updates from UPS expect the initial label creation. They said that they think the warehouse made a label but there were no stock left and they may have to give me a refund. How do they confirm my order and claim it shipped, but then turn around and say that there is no shoe now? This is wild! It’s now under investigation from what she is saying, but now I have doubt that I’m going to get them now.

Just got off the phone with NDC, because mine says it shipped on Wednesday and supposed to be here today, but no shipment updates from UPS expect the initial label creation. They said that they think the warehouse made a label but there were no stock left and they may have to give me a refund. How do they confirm my order and claim it shipped, but then turn around and say that there is no shoe now? This is wild! It’s now under investigation from what she is saying, but now I have doubt that I’m going to get them now.
Someone in the warehouse picked up your pair for a friend. Join us over here with the rest who took L's on this release. Don't worry it is many of us over here.

Someone in the warehouse picked up your pair for a friend. Join us over here with the rest who took L's on this release. Don't worry it is many of us over here.
It’s just crazy! I better get several discount codes for this mess up. NDC did me dirty like this last year too with them blacklisting my account and all my orders getting cancelled with the Jordan PSG collab. Smh.

my package had movement, was supposed to be delivered today. But fedex decided that I wasn't home today so they didn't even bother to deliver. I checked my cameras and no one even came to the door. Not even a fedex truck drove by on my cameras.

It’s just crazy! I better get several discount codes for this mess up. NDC did me dirty like this last year too with them blacklisting my account and all my orders getting cancelled with the Jordan PSG collab. Smh.
Why’d they black list you?

Why’d they black list you?
To this day, I don’t know. They claim they never did, but from my NDC account, I couldn’t pay with any payment without it either getting declined or cancelled within 30 minutes of ordering. If I used my secondary account, everything was fine with those same form of payments. Eventually after several months, I was able to order again on my main account without any problems.

Prices starting to drop on stockx in my size 8) Least I know if I do decide to pay resell that these won’t be fake

What size?? Still waiting for a size 10 to ship

These are too clean

Attachments

• C0AFFF66-A48A-4743-B307-D207AC0F7E05.jpeg
    C0AFFF66-A48A-4743-B307-D207AC0F7E05.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom