Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

^^ its not 175 anymore the dropped it to 165 about 2 months ago...I still woulda done mine even if they were 175, def worth it IMO

^^ its not 175 anymore the dropped it to 165 about 2 months ago...I still woulda done mine even if they were 175, def worth it IMO

The Thread Title couldve easily swayed a grip of orders.

Ima order another one this wednesday. Might do a Blk/orange pair.

The Thread Title couldve easily swayed a grip of orders.

Ima order another one this wednesday. Might do a Blk/orange pair.

For those of you who already have IDs or have seen the ID materials in person, how does the wolf grey color reflective print compare to the wolf grey nubuck upper? I'm trying to decide on one of the following 3 versions of the McFlys, but I definitely want the grey on the toe to be lighter than the upper and don't know how the wolf greys compare on different materials (nubuck vs reflective print). 
I like the 3M effect of the reflective print, but that print looks pretty dark on the ID preview pic, which makes me lean toward the leather or fluid patent that have a lighter metallic silver color. I'd rather go see the materials in person, but I'm not close to an ID studio so I'd appreciate some feedback on this if anyone who's seen them in person can help out. Thanks.

For those of you who already have IDs or have seen the ID materials in person, how does the wolf grey color reflective print compare to the wolf grey nubuck upper? I'm trying to decide on one of the following 3 versions of the McFlys, but I definitely want the grey on the toe to be lighter than the upper and don't know how the wolf greys compare on different materials (nubuck vs reflective print). 
I like the 3M effect of the reflective print, but that print looks pretty dark on the ID preview pic, which makes me lean toward the leather or fluid patent that have a lighter metallic silver color. I'd rather go see the materials in person, but I'm not close to an ID studio so I'd appreciate some feedback on this if anyone who's seen them in person can help out. Thanks.

never wear them wrote:

Now, i chose cushioned as the sockliner midsole option.

This is what it is.

5521165458_bbb3d92ed0_z.jpg

really curious on what the responsive insole looks like.

Not sure if anyone posted yet but here is the responsive
vo29l3.jpg

On a side note I finally got to ball in these the other day, going against my original thought that I wouldn't because of the $175 price tag. The traction on these is GREAT!! Brought me back to when I was ballin' in total packages but with some upgrades. 

never wear them wrote:

Now, i chose cushioned as the sockliner midsole option.

This is what it is.

5521165458_bbb3d92ed0_z.jpg

really curious on what the responsive insole looks like.

Not sure if anyone posted yet but here is the responsive
vo29l3.jpg

On a side note I finally got to ball in these the other day, going against my original thought that I wouldn't because of the $175 price tag. The traction on these is GREAT!! Brought me back to when I was ballin' in total packages but with some upgrades. 

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

Wayne here is the wolf grey reflective print from my pair
2mycimw.jpg
Thanks for the pic Dirk. How strong is the 3M effect on the print by the way?

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

Wayne here is the wolf grey reflective print from my pair
2mycimw.jpg
Thanks for the pic Dirk. How strong is the 3M effect on the print by the way?

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

probably gonna ID one or two more pairs real soon

Same here. I don't even want to wait until my first pair arrives.

I spoke to a rep yesterday and she said there is no drop date as of yet for these. So they could be up for a while longer but don't waste time guys.

Back
Top Bottom