Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

Originally Posted by KashJunior

Originally Posted by El Bro

What's the difference in the sock liner cushioning options?

From the 2k4 NikeID Page

Cushioning

Fast-Paced hoops can be tough on your feet.  This shoe's Nike Zoom Unit's provide low profile, lightweight cushioning that bounces right back, plus it offers two sockliner options for customized comfort.  The slightly firmer, more responsive sockliner aids quick reaction times, while the cushioned alternative offers a softer, plusher ride to the hoop.

Yeah I read that on the site. I'm just wondering what it means as in difference in the shoe. Like does a responsive sock liner mean a smaller zoom bag? and a softer ride mean a larger zoom bag? They don't really explain what the sock liners consist of or maybe I'm just misreading things

About to order mines soon.

As for the cushioning, id imagine the responsive = guards, cushioned = fowards.

Originally Posted by El Bro

What's the difference in the sock liner cushioning options?

From the 2k4 NikeID Page

Cushioning

Fast-Paced hoops can be tough on your feet.  This shoe's Nike Zoom Unit's provide low profile, lightweight cushioning that bounces right back, plus it offers two sockliner options for customized comfort.  The slightly firmer, more responsive sockliner aids quick reaction times, while the cushioned alternative offers a softer, plusher ride to the hoop.

Yeah I read that on the site. I'm just wondering what it means as in difference in the shoe. Like does a responsive sock liner mean a smaller zoom bag? and a softer ride mean a larger zoom bag? They don't really explain what the sock liners consist of or maybe I'm just misreading things

About to order mines soon.

As for the cushioning, id imagine the responsive = guards, cushioned = fowards.

Im two days aways from the arrival of my Niketalk Inspired Stealth Colorway.... with Minor ID change.
179401_1400632714666_1797753095_772016_2757719_n.jpg

Im two days aways from the arrival of my Niketalk Inspired Stealth Colorway.... with Minor ID change.
179401_1400632714666_1797753095_772016_2757719_n.jpg

I am wearing mine right now. Quality is excellent. Leather is softer than a baby's bottom. I do not know the difference between the cushioned and responsive sockliner though. I got the cushioned and as one might guess they are very comfy. All in all they are worth 175. I already knew they were performance beasts on the court and that paired with nike id and great quality, I think is worth it, I am happy with my purchase.

I am wearing mine right now. Quality is excellent. Leather is softer than a baby's bottom. I do not know the difference between the cushioned and responsive sockliner though. I got the cushioned and as one might guess they are very comfy. All in all they are worth 175. I already knew they were performance beasts on the court and that paired with nike id and great quality, I think is worth it, I am happy with my purchase.

Yeah... they arrived I just haven't seen them yet. I may not be able to get them today cuz my boy delivered them to my radio studio instead of my house! lol

Dag..

Yeah... they arrived I just haven't seen them yet. I may not be able to get them today cuz my boy delivered them to my radio studio instead of my house! lol

Dag..

I never learned how to upload pics onto NT. I do not have a photobucket or any of that stuff

Back
Top Bottom