Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

Went a couple pages back, they look dope.

I hope this shoe is a hit on NikeiD... Crossing fingers for store releases.

My feeling is they may not be due to the price. I myself wouldn't have gotten these if I didnt get a hook up. I hope the guys in digital realize this and drop the price or do a Nikeid discount for a bit.

Who knows.......

My feeling is they may not be due to the price. I myself wouldn't have gotten these if I didnt get a hook up. I hope the guys in digital realize this and drop the price or do a Nikeid discount for a bit.

Who knows.......

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Who knows.......
I agree with your statement Rock..I would've definitely copped for a 135 price point..but 175?
laugh.gif
..waste of money if you ask me..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Who knows.......
I agree with your statement Rock..I would've definitely copped for a 135 price point..but 175?
laugh.gif
..waste of money if you ask me..

What's the difference in the sock liner cushioning options?

Yes I meant to say Jan. 19th. The projected shipping date is Monday the 21st. I never knew id's shipped from china, quite interesting.

Yes I meant to say Jan. 19th. The projected shipping date is Monday the 21st. I never knew id's shipped from china, quite interesting.

I really want to go with these two. I imagine quality is going to be very good at 175. I cant remember how these fit. I had the total packages back then, but they were low top. Anybody?

I really want to go with these two. I imagine quality is going to be very good at 175. I cant remember how these fit. I had the total packages back then, but they were low top. Anybody?

Originally Posted by KashJunior

From the 2k4 NikeID Page

Cushioning

Fast-Paced hoops can be tough on your feet.  This shoe's Nike Zoom Unit's provide low profile, lightweight cushioning that bounces right back, plus it offers two sockliner options for customized comfort.  The slightly firmer, more responsive sockliner aids quick reaction times, while the cushioned alternative offers a softer, plusher ride to the hoop.

From the 2k4 NikeID Page

Cushioning

Fast-Paced hoops can be tough on your feet.  This shoe's Nike Zoom Unit's provide low profile, lightweight cushioning that bounces right back, plus it offers two sockliner options for customized comfort.  The slightly firmer, more responsive sockliner aids quick reaction times, while the cushioned alternative offers a softer, plusher ride to the hoop.

Originally Posted by El Bro

From the 2k4 NikeID Page

Cushioning

Yeah I read that on the site. I'm just wondering what it means as in difference in the shoe. Like does a responsive sock liner mean a smaller zoom bag? and a softer ride mean a larger zoom bag? They don't really explain what the sock liners consist of or maybe I'm just misreading things

Originally Posted by El Bro

From the 2k4 NikeID Page

Cushioning

Yeah I read that on the site. I'm just wondering what it means as in difference in the shoe. Like does a responsive sock liner mean a smaller zoom bag? and a softer ride mean a larger zoom bag? They don't really explain what the sock liners consist of or maybe I'm just misreading things

NO one has gotten theirs yet? Thats crazy.... I ordered mine weeks after they became available and mine will be here Tuesday.. Wonder if no one is posting or actually getting them due to price.

Quite understandable..

NO one has gotten theirs yet? Thats crazy.... I ordered mine weeks after they became available and mine will be here Tuesday.. Wonder if no one is posting or actually getting them due to price.

Quite understandable..

I think it's due to the price... Who really wants to pay 175$ for shoes that are gonna get beat up.
'specially if you live in a state where tax is almost at a 10%.

Ima take advantage of this opportunity. Who knows how long this shoe is gonna be available for... The color selections are nice.

I think it's due to the price... Who really wants to pay 175$ for shoes that are gonna get beat up.
'specially if you live in a state where tax is almost at a 10%.

Ima take advantage of this opportunity. Who knows how long this shoe is gonna be available for... The color selections are nice.

Back
Top Bottom