Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

Originally Posted by austin066

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

have any nba players started to wear these on court yet? that would be doooope

they haven't been up long enough for any to be finished yet but i'd be surprised if we don't see them start popping up once the first pairs get shipped out
NBA Equipment trainers have access to get the players theirs MUCH faster than the average consumer and they may even be done thru a different factory specifically for player make ups.
What up sactown.... My Niketalk Inspired joints are on the way.... its good to have friends in Pacific Northeast Places...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

have any nba players started to wear these on court yet? that would be doooope

they haven't been up long enough for any to be finished yet but i'd be surprised if we don't see them start popping up once the first pairs get shipped out
NBA Equipment trainers have access to get the players theirs MUCH faster than the average consumer and they may even be done thru a different factory specifically for player make ups.
What up sactown.... My Niketalk Inspired joints are on the way.... its good to have friends in Pacific Northeast Places...

i realize NBA players have better connections but i'm just assuming based on what i've seen in the past. we didn't see Kobe V or VI IDs on NBA courts any earlier than when regular people who ordered right away got their pairs. don't see why these would be any different. i guess we'll see in a few weeks.

i realize NBA players have better connections but i'm just assuming based on what i've seen in the past. we didn't see Kobe V or VI IDs on NBA courts any earlier than when regular people who ordered right away got their pairs. don't see why these would be any different. i guess we'll see in a few weeks.

^^ Sorry if I wasn't clear.

The players have the direct link by way of the Equipment managers in most cases which in turn put those requests/Orders. Also you have to realize some players get a box of shoes in home /AWay/ Alternate colorways from Nike in many cases so they have those to use up.

Dont forget if the players have product contracts this comes from that alotment they get hence their access.

Just to clarify. Trust me when I say Amare gets ALOOOOOT of shoes and just has an affinity for a few he really likes. Rondo too.

^^ Sorry if I wasn't clear.

The players have the direct link by way of the Equipment managers in most cases which in turn put those requests/Orders. Also you have to realize some players get a box of shoes in home /AWay/ Alternate colorways from Nike in many cases so they have those to use up.

Dont forget if the players have product contracts this comes from that alotment they get hence their access.

Just to clarify. Trust me when I say Amare gets ALOOOOOT of shoes and just has an affinity for a few he really likes. Rondo too.

yea i don't doubt any of that but i'd still be surprised to see these on NBA courts earlier than regular people get their pairs. if you're right then we should start seeing them on court in the next week or so.

yea i don't doubt any of that but i'd still be surprised to see these on NBA courts earlier than regular people get their pairs. if you're right then we should start seeing them on court in the next week or so.

Not if they haven't gotten them dropped shipped or are choosing to wear other items... but who knows... I sure dont.

Not if they haven't gotten them dropped shipped or are choosing to wear other items... but who knows... I sure dont.

again my only point is that i've never seen an NBA player wearing IDs even a week before regular people have started getting pairs. it could be just coincidence but regardless my logic tells me that we'll start to see these on NBA courts right after regular people start getting their pairs.

case in point with the Kobe VIs: Nick Young started rocking his pair on court a couple days after people here started posting pairs they got. same exact thing that happened last year with the Vs. you could believe that he had them on ice and just happened to wait for regular people to get their pairs but i don't.

again my only point is that i've never seen an NBA player wearing IDs even a week before regular people have started getting pairs. it could be just coincidence but regardless my logic tells me that we'll start to see these on NBA courts right after regular people start getting their pairs.

case in point with the Kobe VIs: Nick Young started rocking his pair on court a couple days after people here started posting pairs they got. same exact thing that happened last year with the Vs. you could believe that he had them on ice and just happened to wait for regular people to get their pairs but i don't.

I'll ask him as he's going to be on our show talking about his shoe collection and bein a shoe head.

I'll ask him as he's going to be on our show talking about his shoe collection and bein a shoe head.

Seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on these within the next couple days mannn...I tried to tell myself I was gonna cut back on IDs this year but with the options they are giving us with these and the Kobe VI's I might not be able to stop myself.
Thinking about doing these, simple Mavs home colorway with the royal blue translucent outsole.

mrsh3p.jpg

v2z254.jpg

Seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on these within the next couple days mannn...I tried to tell myself I was gonna cut back on IDs this year but with the options they are giving us with these and the Kobe VI's I might not be able to stop myself.
Thinking about doing these, simple Mavs home colorway with the royal blue translucent outsole.

mrsh3p.jpg

v2z254.jpg

I agree, I'm sure these guys who rock id's are playing the same waiting game as regular consumers.

I agree, I'm sure these guys who rock id's are playing the same waiting game as regular consumers.

It's too bad... after a whole lot of time on nikeid, I've decided to do up more Kobe Vs. The price point on these just kills it for me.

It's too bad... after a whole lot of time on nikeid, I've decided to do up more Kobe Vs. The price point on these just kills it for me.

Back
Top Bottom