Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

pulled the trigger on the KDs
jal4kw.png

why'd they have to jack up the price like that?

that's damn near $200 for this shoe, and that's without shipping... SMH

why'd they have to jack up the price like that?

that's damn near $200 for this shoe, and that's without shipping... SMH

Could anyone help me make a NIKEID of this?? All of these designs look amazing! Mine are turning out pretty average:\ I'm thinking i want to include the chlorine blue, because it looks amazing, on the front and or the lining. Also either a chlorine blue base or white would be great too! Those are the two main colours i want. If anyone could help me out with some ideas that would be amazing!

Could anyone help me make a NIKEID of this?? All of these designs look amazing! Mine are turning out pretty average:\ I'm thinking i want to include the chlorine blue, because it looks amazing, on the front and or the lining. Also either a chlorine blue base or white would be great too! Those are the two main colours i want. If anyone could help me out with some ideas that would be amazing!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

The Big Yungin Dunkman 2K11
167916_1396369608091_1797753095_764390_643143_n.jpg

But not for $175 can someone Get these...and then return them and I'll hunt them down at an outlet for half the price.

Thanks.

laugh.gif

Do they lower the price of IDs, because I can't see many paying $175 with so much other stuff coming out.

If this was a slow time, maybe, But I plan on getting five planned releases over the next two months, and that's not including the good deals I may run in too.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

The Big Yungin Dunkman 2K11
167916_1396369608091_1797753095_764390_643143_n.jpg

But not for $175 can someone Get these...and then return them and I'll hunt them down at an outlet for half the price.

Thanks.

laugh.gif

Do they lower the price of IDs, because I can't see many paying $175 with so much other stuff coming out.

If this was a slow time, maybe, But I plan on getting five planned releases over the next two months, and that's not including the good deals I may run in too.

I'd just need two, maybe 3.  An all black since I missed the Coaches, an all white since I missed those & something Carolina blue.

I'd just need two, maybe 3.  An all black since I missed the Coaches, an all white since I missed those & something Carolina blue.

Does anyone know how long these will be up on nike id?

I would love to get a pair for the summer, I have no idea what color to make them though. I had them back in 04 as a 6th grader and would LOVE to get another pair. I guess i'll just have to do a simple white/black/red colorway, or USA because those are our school colors.

Does anyone know how long these will be up on nike id?

I would love to get a pair for the summer, I have no idea what color to make them though. I had them back in 04 as a 6th grader and would LOVE to get another pair. I guess i'll just have to do a simple white/black/red colorway, or USA because those are our school colors.

Back
Top Bottom