Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Played in the GT Jump last night and tonight.

E6F2093D-3A69-4BA0-8FEA-10FFE25DCE0F.jpeg

Slight Achilles tension for first 10 mins or so until materials loosened up.

-traction was fantastic without wiping, wiping caused them to stick even better.

-cushion is very very…very springy, the most spring like cushion I’ve ever felt, calling these modern day shox is an understatement, it’s such a weird feeling.

On regular running and slight cuts the cushlon midsole and strobel bag offer a nice almost mushy feeling, upon aggressive cuts and such the large volume heel and forefoot bag activate and really give you that feedback and impact protection.

I can say this is the craziest cushion set up I have ever felt. Hands down, and that’s 25 years of wearing Nikes.

-materials needed no break in time at all as they are literally see through and very minimal, needed to adjust the laces once’s the shoes warmed up. Nice thick rope laces. The upper fly wire is imbedded into the foot bed and offers great heel lockdown.

I have had only great things to say about the cuts. They’re fantastic and offer a crazy cushion set up while being low to the ground. These are a step up for my game personally.

I’m 33 and have a lot of wear and tear on my legs and have a torn meniscus. The cushion set up although not as close to the ground as the cuts offers a set up more for my play style. I think I may end up with several pairs of these in case Nike scraps the GT series eventually.

TTS? 23mj88 23mj88
NW said TTS but a little loose. I can’t recall what you said in your vid
TTS. Toe is at the end. Adjusted the laces after they broke in. I was having the same feeling that laterally it felt weirdly loose at first. Snugged up the laces with the dynamic fly wire and way better

Last edited:
Played in the GT Jump last night and tonight.

E6F2093D-3A69-4BA0-8FEA-10FFE25DCE0F.jpeg

Slight Achilles tension for first 10 mins or so until materials loosened up.

-traction was fantastic without wiping, wiping caused them to stick even better.

-cushion is very very…very springy, the most spring like cushion I’ve ever felt, calling these modern day shox is an understatement, it’s such a weird feeling.

On regular running and slight cuts the cushlon midsole and strobel bag offer a nice almost mushy feeling, upon aggressive cuts and such the large volume heel and forefoot bag activate and really give you that feedback and impact protection.

I can say this is the craziest cushion set up I have ever felt. Hands down, and that’s 25 years of wearing Nikes.

-materials needed no break in time at all as they are literally see through and very minimal, needed to adjust the laces once’s the shoes warmed up. Nice thick rope laces. The upper fly wire is imbedded into the foot bed and offers great heel lockdown.

I have had only great things to say about the cuts. They’re fantastic and offer a crazy cushion set up while being low to the ground. These are a step up for my game personally.

I’m 33 and have a lot of wear and tear on my legs and have a torn meniscus. The cushion set up although not as close to the ground as the cuts offers a set up more for my play style. I think I may end up with several pairs of these in case Nike scraps the GT series eventually.
Thanks. I'm going to give these a chance but not with this colorway.

Sold out for me. Gotta be kidding!?!

EDIT: Kept trying and went through. Wonder if they’ll actually be sent out….

JS”

Last edited:
Happy with the Amethyst colorway. It's unique.

These and the two wxy lows I am good for a while considering runs have been stopped for me the past month.

Back
Top Bottom