Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

I'll take whatever I can get at this point.

Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13

6A8932D0-34FC-4F9E-96AC-1EBCA966E035.gif

I love the shape of these. But I've found every colorway so far to be pretty "meh." These scream for a Chicago-esque colorway to me. Every time I see them, I immediately feel like an Air Zoom Generation-style white/black/red colorblocking would be the hot ticket.

Dude. No sign of the Jumps whatsoever. Jokic the only one that has worn a pair during the NBA season, and only that one colorway.

Dude. No sign of the Jumps whatsoever. Jokic the only one that has worn a pair during the NBA season, and only that one colorway.
It's annoying but it's a good thing since it got me to reconsider the 36 which is awesome. I'm about to get a 2nd pair this December, the black 36. The Jumps can wait next year.

Red cuts at outlet. Only sizes 5.5-8 or so I believe. $170

tons of pairs in that size range

Looking at prices for the cuts in my size 9.5 on StockX and these resellers gotta chill. The lowest ask for the white cuts is more expensive than the grinch Kobe 6s.

Hopefully they give us some new cuts by mid December. Aside from that botched black drop, can't even think of when the last Cuts release was. Of all the shoes to get caught in the worldwide shipping drama...

The last GR drop that I can remember were the USAs in Aug or Sept.
Volts we’re GRish, I think only DSG and FTL dropped them. They sat for a few hours. Last drop would be those black/purple joints that dropped in five sizes lol.

Volts we’re GRish, I think only DSG and FTL dropped them. They sat for a few hours. Last drop would be those black/purple joints that dropped in five sizes lol.
I was never able to cart either of those releases so I thought they were just phantom releases and totally forgot about them. Hopefully people actually got some pairs.

4824D615-92A4-4CB8-B738-BAE8A8FA6578.jpeg
E4A02184-EFDB-4B3E-957D-DA1ADF83E367.jpeg

Can’t find a better pic yet, but Jokic had on a new colorway of the Jumps.

JS”
Don't want to say this but the more I look at these, the uglier they become. They might be a hell of a performance beast but they look so meh That it could rival the Gt Runs.

Don't want to say this but the more I look at these, the uglier they become. They might be a hell of a performance beast but they look so meh That it could rival the Gt Runs.

Hopefully the lows (if they may lows of the Jumps) will look better.

Not a fan of the super high cut but the tech specs on the Jumps has me intrigued
for me, it's the fuse overlay used as support structure is an eyesore. I don't know but there is something about fuse material that gets me cringy.

Back
Top Bottom