Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

The release of this particular CW still baffles me….still want it
315964A4-75CB-448F-A9D2-D583CD96D94F.jpeg

What a waste. Nike making all these NBA players pairs and pissing away the potential of this shoe by not widely release them.

I have 3 pairs and love them but by not making them available to everyone and never dropping them on dates that keep showing up…lol at the people who put all this effort into a shoe that phantom drops

What a waste. Nike making all these NBA players pairs and pissing away the potential of this shoe by not widely release them.

I have 3 pairs and love them but by not making them available to everyone and never dropping them on dates that keep showing up…lol at the people who put all this effort into a shoe that phantom drops
Held out for I color I wanted (lime) and I’ve been playing in them for the past 3 weeks. Now I wished I picked up more CW or at least double up on a the limes.

Second time they've done that. And they were on there at this time last night. I've been contemplating whether Nike is going to react to the shipment delays by doing weird drops like the one for the black cuts, or if they'll just hold a ton of inventory and then dump it all on us on like a random payday in early December :lol:

It’s more annoying that we can’t be told what is upcoming. I get the shipments are delayed but at least show us colorways and tell us these are dropping at some point. As of now, do we know anything else that is official?

Gif never gets old 🤣

strange that we don’t even know what CW it is…
Second time they've done that. And they were on there at this time last night. I've been contemplating whether Nike is going to react to the shipment delays by doing weird drops like the one for the black cuts, or if they'll just hold a ton of inventory and then dump it all on us on like a random payday in early December :lol:

Yeah I checked last night as well and poof, removed this morning…

been playing in them for the past month. Im glad I picked up the cw I wanted. Normally I try to hold out to try to buy on discount but these have not been staying on shelves.

Avery Bradley went from the KD 14s recently, to wearing the highlighters tonight. (and just hit a 3)
Jrue also wore cuts yesterday.

As if I needed any more reason to make sure I run full in these indoors asap. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom