Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Since when have the blues been a royal blue. I thought they were like a Carolina blue.

this....

i thought they were carolina blue too...

you really can't miss with any of the three colorways..

Nikelab's picture on the Magistas are terrible the colors are a lot better in person.

i'm glad they messed the colors up.. hopefully that discourages more folks to stay away *evl laugh* lol
(realistically i know it won't though :smh: lol)

Last edited:
Those look good to me. I'd be happy with any of the three colors. They kind of remind me of Pantone XI's a little bit.

Last edited:
size 12 is too big for me 
ohwell.gif

i'm still on the fence about the Magistas...the "webbing" look reminds me too much of the Roshe Flyknit, which I am not a fan of. I think it'll be Mercurial's or bust for me. 

Last edited:
i'm still on the fence about the Magistas...the "webbing" look reminds me too much of the Roshe Flyknit, which I am not a fan of. I think it'll be Mercurial's or bust for me. 

Both the Flyknit Roshe and Magista Footscape draw the upper directly from the Magista soccer boot. The "webbing," on the boot's upper, allows for better touch and control of the soccer ball. It doesn't really seem necessary or appropriate in the Flyknit Roshe, but since both the Mercurial and Magista Lifestyle iterations are basically the cleat upper with a replaced outsole, it makes sense. The Magista might not look pretty to some people, but that's why it's like that aesthetically. I'm more of a fan of the Mercurial Superfly for soccer, but I think the Footscape outsole on the Magista is sick.

Man I love these magistas but idk about that toebox... Need to see some more on feet pics cause man they look like some elf boots. :lol:

Man I love these magistas but idk about that toebox... Need to see some more on feet pics cause man they look like some elf boots. :lol:
thought the same but they flatten out well.. reminds me of the free flyknits

I'll be going for navy mercurials on release day then the fallback will be grey magistas. They're both equally fire imo

Magistas kill Mercurial's imo. Mercurials still nice though in the volt colorway.

I couldn't disagree more. I'm not a fan of that honeycomb looking texture all over the shoe. Same reason I can't get down with the flyknit roshe

the beauty of the mercurials is in the simplicity

Magistas kill Mercurial's imo. Mercurials still nice though in the volt colorway.

I couldn't disagree more. I'm not a fan of that honeycomb looking texture all over the shoe. Same reason I can't get down with the flyknit roshe

the beauty of the mercurials is in the simplicity
Have to agree here. The mercurial has such a sleek design. However, its all about preference. Can't go wrong with either. I'm just glad Nike has started making these hybrids. I've been buying Gatos and indoor soccer shoes for some time now. Not necessarily the most casual looking set ups but soccer uppers have always attracted me.

Also thought this was interesting...perhaps those who have Magista's can confirm but look where they're being manufactured:

Does Bosnia often prude shoes in mass quantities? Because I'm gonna need a pair of mercurials and magistas.

Anyone have any more fit pics/on foot pics? Still trying to decide on what pair to get and you can never have enough on foot pics lol

Anyone know which shoe will be more limited in store on the 15th. Seems like the mercurials are releasing in more stores than the magistas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom