Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

I want those navy blue joints. Will any retailer like FL will have them?
Foot locker never gets NikeLab releases. A few other retailers will get them this time though in addition to NikeLab. I've heard rumors of Cncpts, Undftd, Bodega, and maybe a couple other places getting them? Not 100% sure who all is confirmed getting them. 

I like my pair of Hypervenoms, doesn't come close to the Superflys but it's pretty nice and I didn't have to sell my organ to get a pair. :lol:

how did you size..
I went TTs and they fit great. With that said, they're going back today. Picked up the maroon pair and they just aren't doing it for me in person. Will try to grab them on sale down the road.

I I just picked up black woven footscape deserts.... Feel too similar to the magistas.. But I don't like any other colors

I went TTs and they fit great. With that said, they're going back today. Picked up the maroon pair and they just aren't doing it for me in person. Will try to grab them on sale down the road.
do you think they could be used in the gym? Light cardio ?

Those magistas have leather too. Damn looking like those over the mercurials this time around

Does anyone have any idea on the US retail pricing for them yet?

I'm seeing anywhere from 170-230 Euro..so 190-250 USD?

Anyone think ATC services will be necessary to gain these?

I want both mercurials and the black and gray magistas, but I'm fine with one of each in either color if all else fails.

Does anyone have any idea on the US retail pricing for them yet?
I'm seeing anywhere from 170-230 Euro..so 190-250 USD?
HTM's were $200
Anyone think ATC services will be necessary to gain these?

I want both mercurials and the black and gray magistas, but I'm fine with one of each in either color if all else fails.

Quote:
Got my blue ones in from DSM today. Never had footscapes before but the comfortability is on another level. 
Can you show some on-feet pics? Not many pics of the blue in-hand. Very curious and intrigued by it. Seems like a sleeper.

Last edited:
thanks for the help. any info on where they'll release and what retail will be?
Where they'll be other than NikeLab, I heard places like concepts, bodega, and undftd will have them. In my personal opinion, it'll be the same places that got the desert and loden innevas. I'll just be trying on NDC.
Retail on mercurials is $200 but idk retail on magistas. Anyone know?

^ I agree these are
smokin.gif
  in person. NEED the black pair as well

Back
Top Bottom