Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

And nike.com does have a pic of the insole...barely.they only have a pic of the inside of the shoe. I was asking for someone to take out the insole to take a pic. Because the size tag is actually stitched to the bottom of the insole. But none of u knew that because u have no clue what ur talking about.

View media item 1374574

I didn't visit this thread for a few days, saw that the page count went up. I come back excited and I'm greeted to this argument...I'm disappointed, B.

I didn't visit this thread for a few days, saw that the page count went up. I come back excited and I'm greeted to this argument...I'm disappointed, B.
bruh what did u think was going on? a new colorway dropped while u were gone?the shoes come out the 15th...navy and grey..10 am eastern on nike. same stuff we have known for days...atleast i schooled u on where the tag was..u all would have been looking all day

bruh what did u think was going on? a new colorway dropped while u were gone?the shoes come out the 15th...navy and grey..10 am eastern on nike. same stuff we have known for days...atleast i schooled u on where the tag was..u all would have been looking all day
1pm est bro

giphy.gif

This guy is a clown, good luck to all on the 15th. Hoping for Greys but if I strike out what's an extra $200 in the checking account gonna hurt.

CLEANN!!' It looks like it ALMOST matches the swoosh! I think I'll order an extra pair of black flat laces when I get my hand no these

The laces on my HTMs are different than any other laces I've seen

They're wider in the middle than the ends, woven in a conical shape

Even the laces on these shoes are cool

Love em

which do yall think will sell out quickest between the grey and obsidians? I like both pair equally but I know I'll have to choose one on release day. Hoping to go after whichever pair is the least liked/hyped up to give myself a better chance of copping.

I think both will fly quick to be honest. You just got to go for it and cross your fingers you get lucky.

I would guess if the Magistas are an alternative for you, that one will probably be slightly easier to get because I think it is the second option for most.

Back
Top Bottom