NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

YES anyone have any onfoot pics at all? I need to make my decision off that
I actually went to the NikeLab store at 21Mercer in NY and I saw all colors of the inneva mids but I was in a rush so I didn't get to try them on.

Quite sad about that

flightclub has sandstorms in a 10 for 250. cheaper than ebay. and even from nike its 215 + tax so 230... 20$ on top of that is not bad. 

170 shipped for used but not beat pair of white innevas without a box a good deal or nah?

Last edited:
I would say so considering retail was $215 here in the states. They arent easy to clean like flyknits but if they aren't in bad condition go for it

Quick question:

I've been after these for a while and finally found an affordable pair. But looking at the heel section it looks like there's quite a bit of overlap on the sole. Owner says he never noticed, but that's not something I can take for granted.

They're a 10, while I usually wear a 9.5, although snug and I have wide feet and a high instep; FK Racers are too small in a 9.5 for instance.

Will I be OK or would you recommend passing on them?

Last edited:
for the love of me, I CANNOT find the damn blk inneva mids in a 10.5 to save my life.

any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

been searchin for WEEKS...

just copped the sea glass off NDC w/ 15% ebates cash back. Been wanting that off-white pair for a while - just the right time! :smokin

Not a fan of the II's either, but what I do like is the weave extends to the tongue on them. That would have been nice on the original.

Back
Top Bottom